Funny side of marriage

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
One woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Well, yes, but I married the wrong man."

* Getting married is very much like going out to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.

* Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master's.

* Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
Dad: That happens in most countries, son.

* A man once said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late."

* A man took out a classified ad saying "Wife wanted". The next day he received a hundred responses saying "You can have mine."

* Some men define marriage as a very expensive way to get your laundry done free.

* And some learn that the most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

* When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you know that either the wife is new - or the car is.

* Husband: "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
Wife: "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't care!"

:roll: :roll:

* Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master's.

soooooooooo true

* A man took out a classified ad saying "Wife wanted".

hahaha....sad thing is a few years ago i remember a man that painted a big sign that was advertising for a new wife because his left him and he put it in his front yard! lol.....

Back