frogmans introduction

demha

Been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. seen two whales **** . been to three world fairs. i even know a man in Thailand with a wooden ****. i push more peter more sweeter and more completer than any other peter pusher around. i'm a hard bodied, hairy chested, rooting , tooting, shooting , parac' hutting , demolition , double-cap crimping frogman. There ain't nothing i cant do. No sky too high , no sea too rough , no muff too tough. Learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large-caliber man with a small-caliber bullet. Drive all kinds of trucks. Two-bys, Four-bys, Six-bys. And those big mother***** that bend and go ''ssh-ssh'' when you step on the brakes. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards. I'm a lover, i'm a fighter, i'm a UDT Navy SEAL diver. I'll wine, Dine, Intertwine, and sneak out the back door when the refueling is done. So if you're feeling froggy, then you better jump, Because this frogman's been there, done that, and is going back for more. Cheers Boys.

no sea too rough , no muff too tough Yeah, back in the day that used to be a T shirt slogan for Pro-Dive in Australia. Couldn't do it nowdays since we've all gone girly-man style :)

Back