Frogman's Ballad?

aojones

Has anyone ever heard of something called the "Frogman's Ballad"? A friend of mine and I were at the bar and he rattled off a very long monologue starting off, I believe, with "I've been around the world twice..." and lasted well over a minute. I've just done a half-hour search looking for it here on the internet with absolutely no leads. Does such a thing exist or did he simply make this up? He's in the Navy, I believe, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Thanks for any help...

...and Thank You to all those who have dedicated their lives to defending our freedom. Medical conditions prevent me from joining today's military but not from supporting it. Thank You.

Hm, haven't heard about that one before..

Do you remember any other lines from it?

Well, it's not exactly a song. Kind of a ramble where the speaker talks about different things he has done. Some of the language is quite filthy, but a couple of lines:

"I've drank everything from Rum to C--"
"I've Mas-----ted, Ej----ted, Copulated and [Something Else]-ated."

I'm not sure how far I can go with my language on this forum, but you get the idea! And unfortunately doing a google for those lyrics results in something totally different than what I'm looking for.

I'll ask the other two people if they can remember any more lines from it.

aojones said:
I'll ask the other two people if they can remember any more lines from it.

If they're like those first two, don't post them.
Any more "family channel" lines?

Ballad of the Frogmen

You're referring to the 'Ballad of the Frogmen', usually spoken by SEAL Team/UDT or affilliated SPECWAR personnel....Or very drunken support staff:drunkb:

I've heard it but can't remember it. Your friend probably heard it at Little Creek, VA - the USN Amphibian Base & home of SEAL Team 2 & formerly UDT 21 as well as the old UDT School.

I heard it once a very long time ago.
I don´t think it is east coast specific.

As for the lines, sorry can´t help.

BALLAD OF THE FROGMAN

BALLAD OF THE FROGMAN

I’ve been around the world twice, talked to everybody once,
Seen two white whales ****, been to two pigmy picnics and met a man from marble head with a wooden ****,
been to three world’s fairs, tow sheep shears, and a pig ****,
drank everything from Rum to ***, seen a goat rope, two worms arm wrestle, and watched a monkey try to **** a football, seen a six pearl petered pino form Diego Garcia and watched the water burn on the Persian Gulf,
I’ve pushed more peter, more sweeter, more completer than any other peter pusher in town, cause I’m a lover, I’m a fighter, I’m an American Naval UDT/SEAL diver, that’s a rootin, tootin, lootin, shootin, parachutin, double cap cripping, scuba diving, Ka-bar carrying, Rolex wearing FROGMAN!!!- last of the bare-knuckle fighters!!!
There’s no sky too high, no sea to deep, no muff to tuff, we dive at five and that’s no jive, that’s eat, ****, suck, nibble, bite, chew, hog style, dog style, any kinda style, wine, dine, intertwine, *********, **********, copulate, ream, steam and dry clean,
And I can drive anything the Navy has to offer, them 2x’s 4x’s 6x’s 8x’s, them big ass mother****ers that bend in the middle and go shooo shooo when you step on the breaks, now lady if you don’t like my face you can **** it, birds do it and fly from it, bee’s do it and die from it, dogs do it and stick to it,
So here’s to it, and from it, and to it again, and if you don’t do it to it when you get to it, you won’t do it to when you get to it again,
So up the old red rooster, just like she use to whip it to her, smack her on the ass, send her on her way and never mind her skinny ass legs!!!!!!!!

Lone survivor Frogman Ballad

“Been around the world twice, talked to everyone once, I’ve seen two whales ****, been to three world fairs, I even know a man in Thailand with a wooden ****. I’ve pushed more peter, more sweeter, and more completer than any other peter-pusher around. I’m a hard-bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shooting, parachuting, demolition double cap crimping Frogman. There ain’t nothing I can’t do. No sky too high, no sea too rough, no muff too tough. Learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. Drove a lot of trucks. Even those big mother****ers that bend and go TSSHITT TSSHITT when you step on the brakes. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards. I’m a lover, I’m a fighter, I’m a UDT/SEAL Diver. I’ll wine, dine, intertwine and then sneak out the back door when the refueling is done. If you’re feeling froggy, then you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more. Cheers, boys.”

some things i remember

been around the world twice talked to every one once

anything worth doing is worth over doing moderation is for cowards

learned a lot of lessons in my life never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet

stay low go fast
kill first die last
one shot one kill
no luck :drill: all skillhttp://www.military-quotes.com/forum/images/smilies/drillsergeant.gif

Back