France's New Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
zander_0633 said:
well, look at the wars lead by napolean! they fought great wars!
To bad Napolean got
owned.gif
in one of them,but I don't know which one it was.

Last edited:
zander_0633 said:
That's the last one!

Yeah but thats one of the only ones he got Owned in although I think there was some fighting with Russia that got him into a sticky situation further proving invaiding cold places where the people have vodka running through their veins is nuts! Could be wrong about that I'm a bit rusty on my French history.

AmericanSweetheart said:
Yeah but thats one of the only ones he got Owned in although I think there was some fighting with Russia that got him into a sticky situation further proving invaiding cold places where the people have vodka running through their veins is nuts! Could be wrong about that I'm a bit rusty on my French history.
Im sure MightyMacBeth can anwser that question.

dudes, the downfall of Nappy all began when that little cursed mind of his decided to go to Russia. Russia Russia Russia, is currently haunting the mind of Napoleon right now lol. Its because of Russia, his Grand Armee that was meant to get Britain or, "The island of a bunch of shopkeepers", as he said it, got slowly decreased.

MightyMacbeth said:
dudes, the downfall of Nappy all began when that little cursed mind of his decided to go to Russia. Russia Russia Russia, is currently haunting the mind of Napoleon right now lol. Its because of Russia, his Grand Armee that was meant to get Britain or, "The island of a bunch of shopkeepers", as he said it, got slowly decreased.
Thank you mighty for answering the question.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back