FM 999-4 GET IT HERE

ZombieCombatCommand

front-cover.jpg

FM 999-4 is available for free for a limited time.
Get your copy at link. (sorry, it's no longer free. :smil: )

I love this field manual. Im a enginner in the army and was wondering if you have considered a manual that entails fortifications. I've noticed some while watching "the walking dead".

I love this field manual. Im a enginner in the army and was wondering if you have considered a manual that entails fortifications. I've noticed some while watching "the walking dead".

Actually there are plans for a manual of those sorts.
It will involve many subjects, including equipment, training, and fortifications just to name a few.

Actually there are plans for a manual of those sorts.
It will involve many subjects, including equipment, training, and fortifications just to name a few.

I was also curious about this. Looking forward to seeing that manual : ) Any hints on when it may see the light of day?

ETA is about late spring or early summer of 2014. It's going to be a pretty darn big manual.

And of course if you have any requests as to some unanswered questions regarding fighting Zombies, ask away and we'll have an answer for it. :)

That's great! Thanks for the fast reply.

Is this all for fun or do you believe in the possiblity of zombies becoming a reality?

There's really two things going on here:
1) Preparing for a Zombie outbreak by default prepares you for a multitude of real life emergencies. These include, but are not limited to:
- Disease outbreaks (the Zombie model is based on real life disease spread patterns)
- Floods
- Hurricanes
- Civil unrest and chaos
etc.
2) Preparing for a Zombie outbreak is a proactive and psychologically positive way of preparing for disasters. The traditional "prepping" can get you into a very negative and paranoid mindset which can lead to a very unhealthy way of life.

Having said that, even though a Zombie outbreak is not very likely, you can't say it's an impossibility either! This is the best way to be prepared for the WORST that is survivable. (i.e. it won't prepare you for a direct nuke hit but that's not survivable anyway so your problems will be over in a flash lol)

Back