Firefox, Netscape, or IE?

wolfen

Which one do you guys like better?
Personally I prefer firefox, since Netscape once again dumped 50+ bookmarks

I'm currently using Firefox. I like that you can open up pages in tabs in one window. I also like that it routinely blocks popups. And I love the customizable search box.

I've not used Netscrape in years, so I can't comment. As for Internet Exploder, given all the security defects that seem endemic to MS products, using IE to browse the net is like using panty hose as a condom.

i like slimbrowser alot. its got a great popup blocker and if i want to recover a popup (i.e. java popups) i can just recover it easy. its a tabbed browser too so all the windows dont clutter up my taskbar. it also supports everything from IE.

Firefox > *

I use it on every computer my fingers grace. Tabbability is definetely my favorite feature. It allows me to open up multiple forums and threads and keep them up until I get there instead of having to hit back, click it, back, hit it or have a million windows open.

Right now I have 17 Milforum threads tabbed, and a couple of links from the a-10 thread and whatnot.

I love the tabs on Firefox. And I am able to do a couple more things than on Safari..

However, I still use Safari to chat on a webpage and resize images because they don't work on Firefox for me.

Once I get Tiger I'll be fully back on Safari I believe. :D

Im guessing IE is Internet Explorer. I choose that onl because its what im used to and most comfortable with. I have never even heard of Firefox but it seems to be highly reccomended by all of you so maybe ill check it out.

Hi,

Im guessing IE is Internet Explorer

OMG Still Struck with the Crappy IE ........ and all that Spyware and Vanurablities IE attract :shock: ............. Change to FireFox you will like it :D

Click on the FireFox Banner on my Signature to Download it ............ :)

Peace
-=SF_13=-

We have Safari 2.0 from Tiger now, Serenity, and it is indeed much better. I switch back and forth between it and Camino probably for much the same reasons you've been switching back and forth. Safari crashed alot when we installed Tiger, but the system update has fixed all that. I'll probably be using it more and more now.

Firefox, tried Opera for a while but it seemed far too over complicated for what was needed, it does handed tabbed paging better than Firefox though.

Well I have Firefox downloading now. Ill post later on to let you guys know if its workin out for me. I went to the site and did some reading on it and it seems way better than IE. Thanks alot for bringing this to me :D

pte_clarke said:
Well I have Firefox downloading now. Ill post later on to let you guys know if its workin out for me. I went to the site and did some reading on it and it seems way better than IE. Thanks alot for bringing this to me :D

Dont forget to download the page tabbing addons they add a bit of configurability to the process.

Well after awhile of using Firefox I have to say.....WAY BETTER!!!!
Thanks alot for introducing this program to me :D

Back