Firefighter Bob, my hero!!! -

Read more about Firefighter Bob rushed into a burning building and rescued a beautiful young lady who was clad only in the top half of her baby-doll nightgown. He carried her in his arms

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > > >

User Name
Password

January 2nd, 2006   #1
tomtom22

Firefighter Bob, my hero!!! info

Firefighter Bob rushed into a burning building and rescued a beautiful young lady who was clad only in the top half of her baby-doll nightgown. He carried her in his arms down three flights of stairs and saved her from her sure demise.

As they arrived safely a wash of gratitude rushed over her. She looked at him with great fondness and admiration, then said, "Oh, you are wonderful! It must have taken great strength and courage to rescue me the way you did."

"Yes it did," the fireman admitted. "I had to fight off three other firefighters who were trying to get to you first!"

"It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle." - Norman Schwarskopf, Commander of Desert Storm Operations

-
January 2nd, 2006   #2
Marinerhodes

Hehe

Quote:
I am like Radio Shack. You have questions? I have answers!

January 2nd, 2006   #3
Italian Guy

Ah ah ah

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it".
Pericles.

January 2nd, 2006   #4
Fox

Hahaha!

I shall return-

General Douglas MacArthur

January 3rd, 2006   #5
Missileer

The strongest wins again.

“War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.”
—John Stuart Mill

January 3rd, 2006   #6
Navy Boy

She must of been a hotty lol.

This is Vice Admiral J. Kevin Moran

Semper Fortis

January 13th, 2006   #7
AFSteliga

Nice

MCpl K. Steliga
Flight Advisor
408 Tactical Helicopter Squadron / Military Flight Advisory Unit
CFB Edmonton, Alberta
Royal Canadian Air Force

Per ardua ad astra

January 16th, 2006   #8
gigabrain

great

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head!"

October 5th, 2007   #9
Team Infidel

hahaha nice..

October 5th, 2007   #10
CrazyLilCajun

LOL..funny...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. " - John Wayne

Tags
bob, firefighter, fondness, great, rushed

MilitaryClothing.com