Favorite Military Positions (Not Rank)

If I were to be an Officer, Intelligence would be pretty sweet....

If I were to be enlisted, Infantry would be my #1 choice.... 8)

Coast Guard (GM) Gunners Mate, they are normaly the ones that direct command when boarding ships :)

Ranger, SF, Airborne, Infantry, Combat Medic, Force Recon, when I go into the military I'm hoping to be wither one of these.

Propped up at the bar in the SGT's Mess on a Friday night. One of the best positions to be in.

CSM, all the respect of an officer, 3 times the stress relief in the form of yelling and half the workload.

well for my CSM anyway

In Air Force : RIO/WSO = Radar Interception Officer/Weapon Systems Officer

In Army: Battalion Cmdr sounds fun

In Navy: Fleet Admiral/Cmdr is great

any thing else?

Crew Chief on a phrog, best position there is. i get to tell anyone on my plane what to do nomatter of rank or billet. yeah 03 sit the (Bleep) down and buckle your seat belt, there will be no peanuts on this flight today. muzzle down too. =) well something like that.

MilidarUSMC said:
Crew Chief on a phrog, best position there is. i get to tell anyone on my plane what to do nomatter of rank or billet. yeah 03 sit the (Bleep) down and buckle your seat belt, there will be no peanuts on this flight today. muzzle down too. =) well something like that.

Yeah Remember that when your Comm Line follows me down the ramp Lance Coolie ;) :twisted:

hoohaa310 wrote:

Jason Bourne wrote:
Marine Scout Sniper

Thats what i would choose.

Haha...that's actually what I would choose too.

creepy.

:rambo:

Propped up at the bar in the SGT's Mess on a Friday night. One of the best positions to be in.
Right!

My favorite position is prone with a member of the opposite sex.

But seriously folks, I guess being a Company Commander.

Right!

My favorite position is prone with a member of the opposite sex.

But seriously folks, I guess being a Company Commander.

What would make being a Company Commander better than being a Battalion Commander?

Back