The F.N.G.

About The F.N.G.

International Military Forums > The Off-Topic Zone > The Welcoming Center (Please introduce yourself)
User Name
Password

March 14th, 2005   #1
Buzzcut

The F.N.G. info

Hi everyone, name's Kev. Been browsing the forums for at least months now and just thought I'd finally post for once.
Well, it's the near-end of my senior year. I've been talking to recruiters from pretty much every branch of the armed forces [Army, Navy, Air Force, and the Marine Corps]. I find myself really torn between the Air Force and Marines. They're both excellent branches-- just all matter of preference at this point. Well that's a topic I'll post some other time in another thread... Good to see y'all.

\"Aduentes Fortuna Juvat.\"

--
March 14th, 2005   #2
dougal

well craic to u

I have heard him speak of the Ireland he wished to see. When he struck the spark on the anvil, he struck the anvil in my heart. When I leave school, the only pursuit I want to engage in is the winning of the freedom of my country. Michael Collins

March 14th, 2005   #3
Charge 7

Welcome to the forums.

Air Force or Marines eh? That's a choice between one end of the spectrum or the other pretty much.

"Do not forget your dogs of war, your big guns, which are the most-to-be respected arguments of the rights of kings."

- Frederick the Great, King of Prussia

March 14th, 2005   #4
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums. Hope you have a good time here, and in either the USMC or the USAF.

MCpl K. Steliga
Precision Approach Radar Controller
Wing Operations/Air Traffic Control
14 Wing Greenwood
Royal Canadian Air Force

Per ardua ad astra

March 15th, 2005   #5
Redleg

Welcome to the forums.

March 15th, 2005   #6
DTop

Welcome and enjoy the forums.

I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which in truth, they are.
Gen. W.T. Sherman

March 16th, 2005   #7
Missileer

Welcome and I recommend the US Army, especially the Arty.

“War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.”
—John Stuart Mill

March 17th, 2005   #8
rotc boy

welcome, and i recommend the Marines

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving0target
Can't tell you how many times I've heard thugs robbing convenience stores say to each other, "Fix bayonets!"

March 17th, 2005   #9
CanadianCowgirl

Welcome to the Forums....I think u should go for the Marines

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." ~Arabian Proverb
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle."~Winston Churchill

March 18th, 2005   #10
USAFAUX2004

Welcome but Inlike OCDT I think you should go whereever you want (But go AF!)

« HOORAH | hey »