The F.N.G. -

Topic about: Hi everyone, name's Kev. Been browsing the forums for at least months now and just thought I'd finally post for once. Well, it's the near-end of my senior year. I've been

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

March 14th, 2005  
Buzzcut

The F.N.G. info

Hi everyone, name's Kev. Been browsing the forums for at least months now and just thought I'd finally post for once.
Well, it's the near-end of my senior year. I've been talking to recruiters from pretty much every branch of the armed forces [Army, Navy, Air Force, and the Marine Corps]. I find myself really torn between the Air Force and Marines. They're both excellent branches-- just all matter of preference at this point. Well that's a topic I'll post some other time in another thread... Good to see y'all.

\"Aduentes Fortuna Juvat.\"

March 14th, 2005  
dougal

well craic to u

I have heard him speak of the Ireland he wished to see. When he struck the spark on the anvil, he struck the anvil in my heart. When I leave school, the only pursuit I want to engage in is the winning of the freedom of my country. Michael Collins

March 14th, 2005  
Charge 7

Welcome to the forums.

Air Force or Marines eh? That's a choice between one end of the spectrum or the other pretty much.

"Do not forget your dogs of war, your big guns, which are the most-to-be respected arguments of the rights of kings."

- Frederick the Great, King of Prussia

March 14th, 2005  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums. Hope you have a good time here, and in either the USMC or the USAF.

Per ardua ad astra

March 15th, 2005  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums.

March 15th, 2005  
DTop

Welcome and enjoy the forums.

I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which in truth, they are.
Gen. W.T. Sherman

March 16th, 2005  
Missileer

Welcome and I recommend the US Army, especially the Arty.

“War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.”
—John Stuart Mill

March 17th, 2005  
rotc boy

welcome, and i recommend the Marines

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving0target
Can't tell you how many times I've heard thugs robbing convenience stores say to each other, "Fix bayonets!"

March 17th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Welcome to the Forums....I think u should go for the Marines

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." ~Arabian Proverb
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle."~Winston Churchill

March 18th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Welcome but Inlike OCDT I think you should go whereever you want (But go AF!)