Expensive Jet Setter

tetvet

Banned
Mr. Obama our first Afro American Negro Black Person of Color President is an expensive man to have around a DC Watchdog group has demanded to know just how expensive Obama is so far no response from the White House , we do know that Air Force 1 is part of the Air Force budget and the Secret Service is part of the Treasury budget but just who the hell is paying for all this ? or maybe the better question to ask is why in the hell is anyone paying for all this ? .:shock:

Mr. Obama our first Afro American Negro Black Person of Color President is an expensive man to have around a DC Watchdog group has demanded to know just how expensive Obama is so far no response from the White House , we do know that Air Force 1 is part of the Air Force budget and the Secret Service is part of the Treasury budget but just who the hell is paying for all this ? or maybe the better question to ask is why in the hell is anyone paying for all this ? .:shock:

Because the federal reserve prints all the money, not the government, and charges the government interests on the money it loans them. Which they attempt to pay with taxes.

Since tax payers do not introduce more money into the system, only the fed can, interest accumulates and is unpayable. Hence why our national debt can never truly be paid off. Ever.

Now why don't you ever talk about that instead?

The man will be gone in one year and jack all will change. Yet the FED got approved in 2013 for another 100 year charter.

To save money you need to set a budget and the budget is where the buck stops here , now where would that be ? .

Given that Bush couldn't spell budget and pretty much destroyed your economy I am not sure why you think targeting Obama is a wise idea but what ever floats your boat I guess.

However what I would like to know is how this comment "our first Afro American Negro Black Person of Color President" has any bearing or relevance to the "question" you asked, do you honestly think this closet racism is so subtle we aren't picking up on it?

Yes I am racist to non hackers , they can come in most colors , percentage wise though Blacks who seem to make a birth to grave burden on taxpayers Blacks , Afro Americans , Negros and people of color have a 72 % of kids born out of wedlock children that the taxpayers have to support , 65% of jailbirds that the taxpayers have to support , they demonstrate and burn this ***** down which the taxpayers have to pay for

Given that Bush couldn't spell budget and pretty much destroyed your economy I am not sure why you think targeting Obama is a wise idea but what ever floats your boat I guess.

However what I would like to know is how this comment "our first Afro American Negro Black Person of Color President" has any bearing or relevance to the "question" you asked, do you honestly think this closet racism is so subtle we aren't picking up on it?

The PRESIDENT IS ALSO "WHITE". You never mention that fact....

One must look at the individual and forget about all these static's. The black man has had to overcome a history of slavery and discrimination 2nd to none. We are a multiracial, multicultural society and that what makes America great.

Mr. Obama our first Afro American Negro Black Person of Color President

This is a racist slur. If you disagree with the President and I do on some matters leave the racial component out of it! He's a hell of a lot classier and smarter than most of us will ever be regardless if you do or don't agree with all his politics!

Slur no out and out remark yes there is a difference , the GOP freed the Slaves 150 years ago so the freed back the Democrats makes sense doesn't it , in any case time to get over it and get real , Obama is very much out of touch the most powerful man in the world doesn't need to go anywhere the lesser comes to see him .

Who use to pay for for this before Obama took office, was he the first one to use a Airforce 1 Presidental Jet.

Cedric The Entertainer says... "y'all movin' to the moon..damn it we comin' to the moon..we'll be right behind y'all with space shuttles with Cadillac grills"...
t1610.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiTC8GfBFSE"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiTC8GfBFSE[/ame]

watch out tetwet.....
m0406.gif

Last edited:
Back