Drinking and Driving

I'm moving to Sweden, I don't care if I die of a heart attack.:mrgreen:

I hope not, but if you are going to Sweden, try club jumping, you will see things like this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8agjtwBzMM"]Swedish Women At Stockholm Clubs 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

But what a way to go:angel:

No, you wont, perhaps you need a few weeks vacation after the trip to Sweden. If you want to see these girls on a beach, go to Gotland, the island in the Baltic Sea. (Topless is very popular in Sweden) Sunglasses are a vital part of the Swedish survival kit, so bring yours. I cannot post anything which describe what is going on there, because it is a violation to the rules of this forum, nonetheless, use your imagination, or Google.

No problem.
It is a requirement for Swedish citizenship.

You are so correct, and the girls are naughty, but I like them naughty. We have some required tests before an individual can apply for citizenship. The test is different for the men than it is for the women. I cannot go into details about these tests. The basics are; if you are a man, some naughty women will test you, and if you are a woman some men will test you.

How can I get to be Swedish citizen?

I want to go there. I will die a happy, smiling man! :):):)

There are facilities or locations there they are able to conduct these tests abroad, at this time of the year; Thailand has several of locations, there the Swedish tourists are; the beaches there and so on and so forth, even the Canary Islands will have these test facilities, in a few months, Turkey will have the test facilities as well, then the Mediterranean area during the summer months, depending on how the weather in Sweden is.

Good Luck,

G

Back