driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes
with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the
years.
A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends
and had a few too many beers and a few caesars. Knowing full well
I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done
before - I took a bus home.
I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise,
as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it from.

Wooh! You just got lucky there my friend. But honestly, you should not drink too much anymore because the next time around may not be that lucky for you. But its nice to hear that you got home safe and sound. If you are easily cajoled into drinking, you must have an armor with you that you can use to deflect invitation such as peer drinking. Just like our armies using body armor plates to protect themselves from ammunitions.

Do not worry bro. I get funny stuff in my mailbox from time to time, and if they are not tooo sexual I post them here. I never drink and drive. I have never been caught speeding either, but that is pure luck

If they are to sexual, PM me.

Neither do i, you spill too much of your drink.

2fast4u Copper.

I will use my Camelbak to reduce the risk of spilling the drink. Gin and tonic during the summer and scotch during the winter, then I can drink and drive

When I bought my Land Rover 110 in UK, I was asked by a local copper, "Why do you want a bloody great big Land Rover?" I replied, "So I can run over police cars."

He gave me a sickly smile and walked off. Well he asked a silly bloody question.

We had hundreds of swedes in our neighbourhood when I was a boy, my dad use to grow them.:smile:
edit_preview.php

I´d like to grow some swedes.

Are you going all the way? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge.

Är du gå hela vägen? Vet du vad jag menar? Nudge nudge.

Ghost. I have no idea what I'm saying - will it work with a Swedish girl?

Are you going all the way? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge.

Är du gå hela vägen? Vet du vad jag menar? Nudge nudge.

Ghost. I have no idea what I'm saying - will it work with a Swedish girl?

It will work; you were using Google there, right? I would change the sentence a bit, but they are able to speak English so do not worry about that, you need to taste the Swedish tradition and they are very liberal when it comes to have fun.

I would say; Går du hela vägen? Are you going the whole way?

The best time to be in Sweden is in May or June, something happens to the Swedish women at spring...they get very BEEEP

Back