dream car

camaro68red.jpg

68 camaro OOO yeah!!

best car ever made right there

there was a 68 camaro for sale in the parking lot at my school

i would have bought it, but it was a piece of junk and would probably need about 10,000 dollars to get it into decent shape

this isnt about my deram car, but its kinda close. my dad took my car to wilmington today (to keep the miles off of his car, and mine gets a better MPG) so i got to drive his Porche to work! Unfortunately, work is only about 5 minutes away (alittle less today!). it made me wish the trip was longer.

I have altered my dreamcar. I changed it from DB9 to the new DBS. I don't care about break horse power, or where the car is from.... It is all about elegance!

CDT.Ensign said:
well it is elegant

You are absolutely right CDT!! This is a mix of a 100 meter sprinter, heavy weight boxer and prima donna of the national ballet. I was impressed by the radiating power and the careless lines that hid this monster.... In short: I was in awe. Truly a dream car!

absolutely

id love 2 acctually own something like that lol

but i have a better chance of getting my hands on that camaro lol

Ted said:
I have altered my dreamcar. I changed it from DB9 to the new DBS. I don't care about break horse power, or where the car is from.... It is all about elegance!

:bravo: :cheers:

i dont have a picture...but lambagini diablo is my favourite car.
$300 000 US second hand goes up to 310kmh i believe. and very expensive

95impalaSS.jpg

I love the 95 Impala SS, I have been looking into getting one but my wife keeps telling me I can have one LOL. And she is the boss.

My awards

Fav American Car: 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Fav Japanese Car: 1992 Mazda RX-7
Fav British Car: 1967 MGB GT/1961 Jaguar E-Type (Tie)
Fav French Car: 1938 Talbot-Lago T-150 CSS
Fav German Car: 1959 BMW 507
Fav Eastern Car: none
Fav Italian Car: Alfa Romeo Montreal
Fav Australian Car: 1968 Holden Monaro

Finalists: Alfa Romeo Montreal, BMW 507, 1963 Chevy Corvette, 1961 Jaguar E-Type

Best In Show: BMW 507
800px-BMW_507_Seite.jpg

Current car - Toyota Celica GTS

Dream Car - Aston Martin Vanquish, regardless of year. Those things are beautiful.

Back