disturbing asian kid

His Panda bear was obviously taken away from him at too young an age resulting in the present condition. Medication may help in the short-term. Long term prospects appear kim.....I mean grim.

PS: did WW2 Japan beat the out-numbered Australians in New Guinea? Jog our memory. And the USA - how did they go in the Pacific back then?

Wow, all I can say is that guy is one of the worst bigots I have ever seen. Is this an actual joke or does he truly believe the drivel he is spouting?

wow, that kid is full of s**t. he hates ALL conservatives? and he's pro communism? even China isnt pure communism now. and anti christian?? dang man. "Just so you brothers and sisters know, I am no longer against Heterosexual Marriage!!!" i dont think ive ever heard of someone against HETEROSEXUAL marraige. what a wacko
Mod Edit: combined posts. Use the edit feature , do not double post.
you know, this kid reminds me of the mentallity of the japanese when they attacked Pearl Harbor in WWII. they were counting on us to be too soft to really fight. i have one thing to say to this kid. "Tell it to the Marines!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy we live in a country that he has a right to say things like that. If he lived in those countries he supports he'd be singing a diffrent tune.

Oh, he talking about America are bad and he lives in America...hmm....I'll go to California and knock his door and said hello to my middle finger.

Back