Disappearing posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
Yo Boss!! What's going on with some of the posts on the forum? Have we hit some sort of critical mass? Is the black body sucking some of our witty reparte into the ether? On the answer a question with a question thread there are at least a dozen posts GONE... vanished. I am left appearing to be talking to myself... I think it has happened elsewhere as well but wasn't sure before this and sorta chalked it up to too many hits on the head. :bang:

Bulldogg...I am unsure as to where the posts have gone...however, we will look into it.

Other posts have been removed...we do not need your pointless comments when a member is asking for assistance. Check yourselves.

Last edited:
bulldogg said:
Point taken, sorry if I strayed too far.

You have not strayed at all...my second comment was directed to other members that had posted replies.

As to your original question... we cannot locate the lost posts. No moderators have removed posts in that forum so it may have been a glitch. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I noticed that too. In the "Dream Car" thread of General Chit-Chat, the entire thread is gone...The last page is now the first...

RnderSafe said:
Other posts have been removed...we do not need your pointless comments when a member is asking for assistance. Check yourselves.

ahh very then :) I will revise my actions.

:salute2:

Doh!!!

RnderSafe said:
You have not strayed at all...my second comment was directed to other members that had posted replies.

As to your original question... we cannot locate the lost posts. No moderators have removed posts in that forum so it may have been a glitch. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Roger that boss, thanks for checking.

Ummm, yeah, ok, upon further inspection and engaging my brain in the DRIVE position... the missing posts have been found! They're on page one of the thread.:shoothea:

I must have logged onto the thread and had a total brain fart. If y'all don't mind I am going to go sit in the corner now and feel stupid.
:stupid:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back