Democrat NJ Attorney General resigns in Scandal

phoenix80

Banned
The Democratic Attorney General of New Jersey became the first AG in modern times to resign in scandal

Zulima Farber became the first New Jersey attorney general in modern history to resign in scandal, announcing her decision yesterday after a special prosecutor determined she violated state ethics rules by aiding her boyfriend at a traffic stop earlier this year.

Gov. Jon Corzine, who pledged a "zero tolerance policy" for ethics infractions in his administration, stood side by side with Farber as they made the announcement at a somber news conference in the governor's Statehouse office last night. Just seven months earlier, the pair stood in the same room as Corzine tapped Farber as the first Hispanic to serve as New Jersey's chief law enforcement official.​
Six other New jersey officials were indicted last week with corruption charges.

-----------

Previous Democratic Corruption Convictions and Scandal (from the past year and a half):

Alabama- Not a crime but indictment against the former Democratic Governor

Alabama's former Democratic Governor was indicted on federal charges of racketeering, fraud, bribery, extortion and obstruction of justice.

Arkansas- Sex for Running Water!
Dem. Mayor Keeps Your Water Running for a Little Faucet Work

St. Louis - (Missouri and Illinois) 16 convictions of voter fraud, election violations, and attempted murder of a federal voter fraud witness
East St. Louis makes Voter Fraud a Business
"Guilty" Verdict in ESL Voter Fraud Trial
Convicting Democrats is New St. Louis Pastime
Another One Bites the Dust from the "Culture of Corruption" Party
Area Democrat Pleads Guilty of Plotting to Murder Federal Voter Fraud Case Witness!

More Democrats to be Indicted in East St. Louis

Florida- Democrat Contribution Scandal
Records: Democrats took illegal contributions ($1 Million)

Georgia- Former Mayor Convicted of Tax Evasion
Former mayor Bill Campbell was acquitted Friday of lining his pockets with payoffs
Ex-Atlanta mayor gets jail (2 1/2 years) for evading taxes

Illinois- Mayor Arrested for bribery charges
Not That You Would Know, But Today's Arrested Mayor Is Democrat

Louisiana- Former Aide Convicted, Representative Under Investigation
Former Aide Pleads Guilty, Will Testify Against Rep. Jefferson
Six aides were served subpoenas to testify in the bribery case against Re. Jefferson

Nevada- Representative Candidate Convicted of Conspiracy
Woops! Another Glitch for "Speaker" Pelosi

New Mexico- Democratic Governor Lied on His Resume
Governor Richardson admits after nearly four decades that he was not drafted by a major league baseball team as he had claimed.

New Jersey & Ohio- Accusations of Voter Fraud
Dead People Voting in New Jersey
Quick, Somebody Call Ohio!
Six Treasury officials Indicted for Corruption
Attorney General Quits in Ethics Violation's Breach

New York- Where democratic lawmakers more likely than the general population to be criminals!
Gloria Davis- Democrat- Accepted Bribes
Diane Gordon- Democrat - $500,000 Bribe
Clarence Norman Jr.- Democrat- Larceny Charges
Kevin Parker- Democrat- Pulls a McKinney (Jacks Cop!)
Ada Smith- Democrat- Pulled a McKinney
Roger Green- Democrat- Falsified Travel Expenses
** Mr. Green is now running for US Congress!

North Carolina- Fraud
U.S. Representative sentenced to four years for fraud

Texas- Democrats Guilty in Campaign Financing
Texas Contractors pled guilty to illegal campaign donations to Democrats.

Washington DC- Marion Barry Again Convicted
Marion Barry was sentenced to three years of probation tax evation

Washington State- Evidence of Organized Voter Fraud
Election officials knowingly and unlawfully counted ballots from ineligible voters

West Virginia - At least 6 Convictions of Voter Fraud this Year
West Virginia Democrats Charged with Vote Buying
Senator Byrd Loses Support

Another One Bites the Dust from the "Culture of Corruption" Party
More Democratic Voter Fraud Charges

Wisconsin- State Senate Majority Leader pleads guilty to two felonies
Senate Majority Leader Democrat pled guilty to two campaign finance felonies.
Lawmaker’s son, 3 others, sentenced for slashing tires

Well, at least she had the courage to simply resign instead of clinging on to power as long as possible. She made a mess and cleaned it up herself!

Ted said:
Well, at least she had the courage to simply resign instead of clinging on to power as long as possible. She made a mess and cleaned it up herself!

Always excusing for the leftists, right?

phoenix80 said:

Always bringing the light to bear on the leftists, right? Meh, I am somewhat neutral as far as politics go. I lean several different ways depending on the topic.

But to hunt down so many articles. . . Your axe must be ground to s sliver by now.

5.56X45mm said:
Well, another defeatist is gone. Good

These goofy politicians from the left must stay away from any office for the next few years until it is okay for them to run for some offices

phoenix80 said:

I am not excusing her, I am just saying that it is good that she didn't put up a fight leaving her office. Now that would have been an unpretty ordeal.... but it does remind me of some president, who had to be impeached before leaving..... I forgot who he was.

Ted said:
I am not excusing her, I am just saying that it is good that she didn't put up a fight leaving her office. Now that would have been an unpretty ordeal.... but it does remind me of some president, who had to be impeached before leaving..... I forgot who he was.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/impeach.html

President Clinton was the only modern day President to be impeached.
Two U.S. presidents have been impeached: Andrew Johnson, the seventeenth chief executive, and William J. Clinton, the forty-second.

Phoenix

What exactly is your point? It seems lilr you are saying the Democrats are all corrupt and Republicans are all moral saints? If you are, you havent been reading the newpaper lately. Jack Abramoff, Duke Cunningham, Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Bob Ney, Conrad Burns, etc, etc, etc...

I'll say just one thing about in the Democrats defense. They are probably crooks, but at least they aren't (in general) the ones who preach "morals" to the public and then go about breaking every law or ethical code they can. Its that hypocracy that really gets under my skin.

The point is both Parties have their bad apples, and I'd be careful about pointing the finger of corruption for too long, because its a boomerang.

Last edited:
mmarsh said:
Phoenix

What exactly is your point? It seems lilr you are saying the Democrats are all corrupt and Republicans are all moral saints? If you are, you havent been reading the newpaper lately. Jack Abramoff, Duke Cunningham, Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Bob Ney, Conrad Burns, etc, etc, etc...

I'll say just one thing about in the Democrats defense. They are probably crooks, but at least they aren't (in general) the ones who preach "morals" to the public and then go about breaking every law or ethical code they can. Its that hypocracy that really gets under my skin.

The point is both Parties have their bad apples, and I'd be careful about pointing the finger of corruption for too long, because its a boomerang.

My point is that Dems are all not worthy of ruling the great nation of America. They are defeatists and should not be trusted to run the US for quite some time. They are totally dangerous for world peace

phoenix80 said:
My point is that Dems are all not worthy of ruling the great nation of America. They are defeatists and should not be trusted to run the US for quite some time. They are totally dangerous for world peace

World Peace? Since 2000 we have 1 major war in Afganistan, a 2nd in Iraq, a 3rd in Lebanon, a 4th in Darfur, a possible fifth with Iran, not to mention all the terrorist attacks that have happened in the past 6 years. I'd say the west and the middle east as approaching the brink of a World War (or at least a Religous War) since the GOP has been in office.

Last edited:
mmarsh said:
World Peace? Since 2000 we have 1 major war in Afganistan, a 2nd in Iraq, a 3rd in Lebanon, a 4th in Darfur, a possible fifth with Iran, not to mention all the terrorist attacks that have happened in the past 6 years. I'd say the west and the middle east as approaching the brink of a World War (or at least a Religous War) since the GOP has been in office.

Whatever... I rarely agree with the members of the defeatist party of America but like many dems you claim that the world peace is endangered because it is Bush's fault. LoL

:bang:

phoenix80 said:
Whatever... I rarely agree with the members of the defeatist party of America but like many dems you claim that the world peace is endangered because it is Bush's fault. LoL

:bang:

Well world peace is at stake sometimes when you start invading countries. You know that sometimes, some on the other side might shoot back.... not always though. Anyway Bush's administration does more invading then Clinton's, or am I wrong here too?

Ted said:
Well world peace is at stake sometimes when you start invading countries. You know that sometimes, some on the other side might shoot back.... not always though. Anyway Bush's administration does more invading then Clinton's, or am I wrong here too?

And when you dont invade countries like in Balkan or Darfur or Afghanistan where the US came forward to lead and peace was restored. Yes, again, you are wrong here too...

Clinton: Haiti, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, ...etc

W. Bush: Afghanistan, Iraq (just because these countries were direct threat to the US and world security not to distract the world from his sexual abuse of a WH staff. LoL)

Ted said:

Excuse me ... just which President was REMOVED from office via impeachment?

Your grasp of history leaves much to be desired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM AN AMERICAN ... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY ...
ANY PERSON WHO ATTACKS MY COUNTRY WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME ...
IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN AND HATE AMERICA - THEN PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE.
I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN OR APOLOGISE FOR BEING AN AMERICAN.
However, if you are foreign born, and are seeking a better life -
I will be the first one to extend a hand in welcome.

Chief Bones said:
Excuse me ... just which President was REMOVED from office via impeachment?

Your grasp of history leaves much to be desired.

Ted said:
but it does remind me of some president, who had to be impeached before leaving..... I forgot who he was.

You are right Nixon resigned (read as "he left") while congress was still debating his impeachment. So no president was ever removed.... luckily I just said leaving.

Just out of curiosity; what kind of history should I improve according to you. I used to be a geography and history teachers, what did you used to do?

I guess I should have said your English leaves something to be desired ... your wording hints that he was removed from office by impeachment.

Ted said:
You are right Nixon resigned (read as "he left") while congress was still debating his impeachment. So no president was ever removed.... luckily I just said leaving.

Just out of curiosity; what kind of history should I improve according to you. I used to be a geography and history teachers, what did you used to do?

And Clinton actually impeached for not controling his sexual behavior

LoL

Hahahaha I'd rather be impeached for something that gave at least some satifaction then none. Would you? But he wasn't removed from office either....

Back