Crazy camo!

yeah that "pixel" camo is fairly new and it looks like it would do the trick. Something to do with how the eye picks up color and recognizes patterns is how they got it. Some of the designs on the crafts are purdy sweet also... the last pick of the refueling looks almost fake though : (

ive never understood the point of camouflaging a helicopter, the noise kind of makes it stick out anyway, so just paint it the color of the ground where its gonna be landing...

SMPRfidlis said:
yeah that "pixel" camo is fairly new and it looks like it would do the trick. Something to do with how the eye picks up color and recognizes patterns is how they got it. Some of the designs on the crafts are purdy sweet also... the last pick of the refueling looks almost fake though : (

Well all 5 of those pictures (excluding the one with people in it) are fake. They're just samples of what they could look like.

Didn't the SS have dot camouflage? They had this smock (is that what it is called) which was dotted and even had some pink in it. It looked well for them, so why not go from there?

Ted said:
Didn't the SS have dot camouflage? They had this smock (is that what it is called) which was dotted and even had some pink in it. It looked well for them, so why not go from there?

Yep I had the same thought while looking at the pictures. Reminds me of the current German/Danish cammo smocks as well - however it looks good to me.

Back