Corrupted links?

The Highway Man

Brit Pack 2I/C
I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, every time I try to check for new posts, check notifications etc, I'm getting taken straight to my user control panel! Its becoming quite annoying!

Hmmm, I'm seeing that as well now....I'll look into it and post here when it's fixed.

I'm thinking of purchasing a new laptop. The one I use now works fine except I broke the hinge trying shut it while a pen was in the way and the screen frame is completely coming apart.

I'd like to have either a laptop or tablet which is portable but still has a decent size screen. One of the flip kinds maybe...

Anyone have a suggestion on a decent yet not too expensive one?

I'm looking for something not above 500...

My lad had the 17" Toshiba laptop, he dropped it breaking a hinge and cracking a number of panels. When he got a new one, he gave the old one to me to do what I want with it. I managed to get an identical model off eBay with no internal parts or screen for £25. The case was intact and that's all I needed. A workmate swapped everything over for a bottle of wine, 2 years later, its still going strong. ;)

Mine is an HP as well. It would be great if I could find another one like it online and repair mine. It still works perfectly except I have I taped to keep it from cracking any further. All because I sat a pen on it and tried to shut it.

Thank y'all.........
m04115.gif

My old Nexus 7....rrrrrr!
Does that tell you anything?!
And then I was hacked. Sits in a drawer now....after I "reset" it.
So I am on my Dumb phone for now...

Back