Confused

godchaseraudrey

HEy I am a 17 year old girl and almost out of high school. I am seriously thinking about joining the service and I need help finding out which branch would be best suitable for me: Coast Guard or Air Force Reserves? if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. One more question see I am thinking about eventually becoming a Special Ed teacher and need to know which one would be more suitable for me because of me wanting to be a Special Ed teacher and also wanting to go into the service. If anyone can offer advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
Audrey[/b][/b]

Well.....it's kind of hard to figure out what's best for you. The only person who can do that IS you.

I suggest that you look into both fields and talk to your local Recruiting Offices to find out what's best for you.

all i have to say is, if u like living on the coast near a beach, then go with the coast guard. ;)

godchaseraudrey said:
One more question see I am thinking about eventually becoming a Special Ed teacher and need to know which one would be more suitable for me because of me wanting to be a Special Ed teacher and also wanting to go into the service.

Most suitable institution you can join to help in becoming a Special Ed teacher would be a college or university.

Since you are planning to join the reserves, you should not have any problems attending while serving.

Back