Clinton Lied, Bin Laden Didn't Die

phoenix80

Banned
Clinton Lied, Bin Laden Didn't Die

Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 9:18:22 am PST

The latest CIA inspector general report shows that Bill Clinton lied in that infamous red-faced interview with Chris Wallace; he never ordered the CIA to kill Osama bin Laden.

Gee CLinton lied. so what else is new?

Last edited:
If she were elected at least we'll know no hostile force will attempt the life of the US president.

Ummm..... I'm not going to say anything so Secret Service, FBI, BATFE, and other alphabet soup agencies don't show up at my door with a warrant.

Last edited:
Clinton lied.....color me surprised!!!!!:p

Billary is a leftist librel say it aint soooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Could be Madame President if people don't get their **** wired tight and begin to sift through the spin.

I got familia en Mexico and I speak Spanish. I'll be a reverse illegal if that happens.:crybaby:

I meant enemy of the United States.

Ummm..... I'm not going to say anything so Secret Service, FBI, BATFE, and other alphabet soup agencies don't show up at my door with a warrant.

Bring me too 03. Just in case your folks need to conduct an assault on Cancun.

I see the right still hasn't let go of their fantasies with Bill Clinton. He's married, he as several girlfriends, but don't fret, there are lots of other fish in the sea. And whoever wrote this blog this was didn't read the full Newsweek article in its entirety.

Its true that Clinton didn't ask the CIA to 'kill' OBL, but in the very next paragraph it did say that he asked him to 'capture' him in 1998. The point Clinton was making during the FOX interview that he DID ask the CIA to target bin Laden. Are we really going to nit-pick between the words 'kill' 'capture'?

BTW, I saw the original Chris Wallace interview, since the whole interview (its on Youtube) was an extremely bias hatchet job designed to embarrass him and that Clinton was visibly upset because of it, (Clinton was invited to talk about his non-profit organization and Wallace changed the question format without telling him ahead of time, -typical FOX NEWS bait and switch tactics) its quite normal that he made a very small misstatement of little importance.

(My only criticism of Clinton was that he went on at all, since FOX has a reputation for Dirty play I wouldn't have even bothered).

So in short it was a very small mistatement compared to the whoppers like 'Saddam has a WMD program' or 'Saddam Hussien was involved with al-Qaeda' BTW, the people who said those things are still in the White House.

About Hillary,

If Hillary wins it will be because the American people chose her. Now I am not a big of Hillary (I prefer Edwards or Obama), but if she should win it will be because the GOP couldn't produce anybody better.

And that's what is truly sad...

One final point of correction: Neither Hillary or Bill are liberal. They are moderate Democrats (just look at their record).

Last edited:
Reading this Thread makes me more inclined to vote for someone just to rid my Nation of some Rank and File Republicans.

Yeah, his witch of a wife and her ilk that are running for President of the United States of America.

Well,...I guess it's all up to Democracy and a little common sense then. If the majority want her,... she's in, otherwise she's just another "also ran".

Yes, I'm also aware of the old saying about "The trouble with Political Jokes,... is that they tend to get elected".

Last edited:
BTW, I saw the original Chris Wallace interview, since the whole interview (its on Youtube) was an extremely bias hatchet job designed to embarrass him and that Clinton was visibly upset because of it, (Clinton was invited to talk about his non-profit organization and Wallace changed the question format without telling him ahead of time, -typical FOX NEWS bait and switch tactics) its quite normal that he made a very small misstatement of little importance.

i've seen that interview, i thought clinton took the interviewer apart quite well....he was visibly extremely angry with the underhanded change in topic

Back