Change a light bulb

About Change a light bulb

International Military Forums > The Off-Topic Zone > Military Jokes and Humor Forum > Non-Military Jokes and Humor Stuff
User Name
Password

October 7th, 2005   #1
tomtom22

Change a light bulb info

Q: How many women with MENOPAUSE (or PMS) does it take to change a light bulb?

.......(guess).....

A: One! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb!
They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out. And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the #&%!* light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CABINET for the past 17 YEARS!
But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them, 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE FREAKING LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PLACE! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES THE TOILET PAPER ROLL !! . . .

I'm sorry. What was the question?

"It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle." - Norman Schwarskopf, Commander of Desert Storm Operations

--
October 8th, 2005   #2
Team Infidel

That's good.

October 8th, 2005   #3
Topgunjn1

Holy crap Danger close

If you first don\'t succeed try again! If you fail once more try another door.

2nd Calvary Regiment
\"Second Dragoons\"
Toujours Pret

October 9th, 2005   #4
Padre

Tomtom,

There is a bus load of muscular Amazon women who want to have a word with you outside

March 6th, 2006   #5
AmericanSweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre
Tomtom,

There is a bus load of muscular Amazon women who want to have a word with you outside
Heck I want to have a word with him outside!

March 6th, 2006   #6
DefiantCdr

Hey, would you rather have a bitchy woman you can tune out, or a weepy woman who you have to give your full attention to... thats what I thought.

March 6th, 2006   #7
armlesscadet

ha thats true

C/1stSgt AFJROTC

Death smiles at us all.
The US Marine smiles back

March 7th, 2006   #8
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantCdr
Hey, would you rather have a bitchy woman you can tune out, or a weepy woman who you have to give your full attention to... thats what I thought.
I'd tune em both out.

Remember, menopause = mental pause.

Pause the weeping for the hell raising.
Pause the hell raising for the weeping.

Quote:
I am like Radio Shack. You have questions? I have answers!

March 7th, 2006   #9
DolphinDancer

Take Note...

MENtal illness.

MENstrual cramps.

MENtal breakdown.

MENopause.

GUYnecologist.

When we have REAL trouble it's a
HISterectomy.

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with
MEN?