Canadian Skydiving....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
A Canadian and his three brothers go up in a plane to go skydiving. The first says, "I've heard aboot this way to skydive, and it's reely popular, eh!" He then jumps out of the plane holding a hen. The chicken flaps its wings furiously, but the skydiver plummets to his death.

The next brother says, "Oh, dear . . . well, he was never too bright, eh. Watch me!" He then jumps out of the plane with a budgie. The tiny bird frees itself from the skydiver's grip and flies to safety, and the skydiver plummets to his grisly death.

The third brother says to the fourth brother, "That's a shame, eh. But this is the safest way to jump outta a plane, eh!" He takes a parrot out of a cage and jumps out. As he falls, he pulls a handgun out of his pocket and shoots the parrot dead. He then proceeds to plummet to his bloody death.

The fourth brother, having seen all this, sits back down on his seat and says, "Well, i'm sorrey, boot I'm not tryin' any of those ways! Hen gliding, budgie jumping, an' friggin . . . parrot shooting!"

lighten up guys... I thought Canadians were self deprecating like Aussies and enjoyed a good giggle at someone taking a harmless dig at you? :cowb:

Oh how my friends to the north are offended by such a simple joke!

I have nothing but the greatest respect for my friends in Canuckistan. You guys are America's number one line of defense from runaway icebergs, killer penguins, and suicide bomber snowmen. It's a hard job that you guys do being America's hat and keeping my head warm.

I also know the high level of training that your Special Forces Hockey Assault Squad go through. Underwater Ice Skating, long range puck shooting, and the sub zero beer drinking. That's so tough that not even US Green Berets or Russian Spetnaz can complete a course. Also your armored zambonis and polar bear cavalry are something fierce along with your Snow Geese dive bombers.

I am still amazed at your amazing camouflage of white clothing for white snow... it's just unheard of. No wonder we (USA) are so behind your military.

Please don't invade.... we can't take your lousy tippers and slow drivers. Also that strange tongue you speak it sounds like French but also has a lot of "Ehs", "Aboots", and "Ay". Can't understand it.... no wonder why your radio systems are uncracked.

:peace:

Canadians and Americans, you guys are like brothers...

I suppose it is like us Singaporeans and Malaysian, we need one another, but we still take potshots and one another...

Thats life, friends..

I have nothing but the greatest respect for my friends in Canuckistan. You guys are America's number one line of defense from runaway icebergs, killer penguins, and suicide bomber snowmen. It's a hard job that you guys do being America's hat and keeping my head warm.

I also know the high level of training that your Special Forces Hockey Assault Squad go through. Underwater Ice Skating, long range puck shooting, and the sub zero beer drinking. That's so tough that not even US Green Berets or Russian Spetnaz can complete a course. Also your armored zambonis and polar bear cavalry are something fierce along with your Snow Geese dive bombers.

I am still amazed at your amazing camouflage of white clothing for white snow... it's just unheard of. No wonder we (USA) are so behind your military.

Please don't invade.... we can't take your lousy tippers and slow drivers. Also that strange tongue you speak it sounds like French but also has a lot of "Ehs", "Aboots", and "Ay". Can't understand it.... no wonder why your radio systems are uncracked.

Offended? You've done no such thing, my friend.

And the invasion begun long ago, and we're using flanking tactics. How many Canadians do you see in Florida during the winter, 5.56? Hahaha

Killer penguins.... :roll:

Sorry :sorry: Cowboy :cowb: you got it wrong, the first line of defense against a killer penguin attack would be Argentina and Brasil, and I suppose that will make Ol'Mexico the last line of defense... :mrgreen:

And my reason to support Canada here is that they're the only country on that contonent capable of brewing decent beer.

Last edited:

Sorry :sorry: Cowboy :cowb: you got it wrong, the first line of defense against a killer penguin attack would be Argentina and Brasil, and I suppose that will make Ol'Mexico the last line of defense... :mrgreen:

Argentina and Brasil make great steaks.... maybe they can make penguin steaks. Mmmmm.... yummy flightless fancy dressed water bird.

And my reason to support Canada here is that they're the only country on that contonent capable of brewing decent beer.

I somewhat have to agree with that except Samuel Adams beer is awesome (and American) and there is some good German beer coming out of Mexico. Dos Equis beer.... also enjoyed by the most interesting man in the world.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18VkI0uDxE"]Dos Equis - The Most Interesting Man In The World - YouTube[/ame]

Hence how Canada helped save America during Prohibition . Here is an example of Canadian foreign aid during that period smuggled to this U.S. via the underground ski lift :-D

crown-royal-whisky-16.jpeg

My tipple while in Germany was Becks Bier. Stunning.

The Warsteiner is my favorite when it comes to the German bier, however, they have so many local breweries and to be in Germany is to be in the Beer Heaven.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmtksdSL1bE&feature=related"]Oktoberfest Munich 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Sad to say on advice from my doctor I cannot drink any more, probably because of the drinking I did in the RAF and the TA.:(

Back