Canadian Skydiving....

Sad to say on advice from my doctor I cannot drink any more, probably because of the drinking I did in the RAF and the TA.:(

:shock:

That is horrible! You should get a second or third opinion from other doctors. Preferably those that drink..... a lot. :cheers:

Sorry my friend.... old age sucks. I know at some point it will catch up to me. :crybaby:

I'll tell you what... you can vicariously drink and live the crazy life through me.

:thumb:

:shock:

That is horrible! You should get a second or third opinion from other doctors. Preferably those that drink..... a lot. :cheers:

Sorry my friend.... old age sucks. I know at some point it will catch up to me. :crybaby:

I'll tell you what... you can vicariously drink and live the crazy life through me.

I will not have you say that to my friend! :shock::shock::shock:

He is NOT old- just like the wine he used to enjoy- he just mellows...:rockin::rockin:

I will not have you say that to my friend! :shock::shock::shock:

He is NOT old- just like the wine he used to enjoy- he just mellows...:rockin::rockin:

Thank you for the kind words Viper. As it happens I have mellowed a lot, I don't blame the dog any more when I pass wind. My missus use to say, "WHO DID THAT, YOU OR THE DOG??" I always pointed to the dog. Nowadays I fess up.:smile:

My mind is still that of a 18 year old (perhaps 5 year old lol) but my knee's are stuffed, my back is stuffed, my joints ache, but image the fun I'll have if I end up in a wheel chair lol.:bravo:

On the birth of my first Grandchild end of May beginning June I'm going to crack open my bottle of 20 year old+ Ashbach brandy and to hell with my liver lol:cheers:

I have always said, "Old is when they screw the lid down.":mrgreen: And I ain't dead yet!

I am sorry to hear that, and when South Africa has really good wine.

I know someone who owns a brandy distillery. A few years ago I did him a huge favour, in payment he blended for me my own brandy, five litres of it lol. Smooth isn't the word. I had to stand guard over it armed to the teeth after I gave the missus and my son a taster. It was sooooooooooooooooooooo nice.

It's all gone now though:crybaby:

LOL, the life I've lived I should have been dead years ago lol. I've still got quite few memories (if I remember them, if you see what I mean) that I sit and chuckle about (when I do remember them).

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words Viper. As it happens I have mellowed a lot, I don't blame the dog any more when I pass wind. My missus use to say, "WHO DID THAT, YOU OR THE DOG??" I always pointed to the dog. Nowadays I fess up.:smile:

My mind is still that of a 18 year old (perhaps 5 year old lol) but my knee's are stuffed, my back is stuffed, my joints ache, but image the fun I'll have if I end up in a wheel chair lol.:bravo:

On the birth of my first Grandchild end of May beginning June I'm going to crack open my bottle of 20 year old+ Ashbach brandy and to hell with my liver lol:cheers:

I have always said, "Old is when they screw the lid down.":mrgreen: And I ain't dead yet!

I know someone who owns a brandy distillery. A few years ago I did him a huge favour, in payment he blended for me my own brandy, five litres of it lol. Smooth isn't the word. I had to stand guard over it armed to the teeth after I gave the missus and my son a taster. It was sooooooooooooooooooooo nice.

It's all gone now though:crybaby:

LOL, the life I've lived I should have been dead years ago lol. I've still got quite few memories (if I remember them, if you see what I mean) that I sit and chuckle about (when I do remember them).

I agree when we (men) turn 16-18 year old, not much happens after that. This is the time when we get the four basic interests. (Food, sex, booze, and sleeping, perhaps not in this order) Brandy is so nice; you have a good reason to open the bottle, but be careful and do not take the whole bottle, perhaps a smooth cigar as well to celebrate the new family member.

Last edited:
Back