Butterfly

tetvet

Banned
It is true that Netanyahu has been very patronizing towards Obama more like Teacher to Student or Master and Butterfly , Obama does need to focus more on what he is then on what he wants us to be , to me Obama in the White House has been less then what I would have hoped for a lot less and now Obama is in the 11th hour a man who will be quickly forgotten , he has broken the law any number of times or at least tradition , he only had to use the veto 3 times because Reid never sent him anything to veto :roll: .

Maybe be so but are you happy having Israel a country you give 3+ Billion dollars a year to control your branches of government and especially your foreign policy.

In the end if you are happy being a vassal state of a right wing religious fundamentalist nation I guess good for you.

Religion is what it is and what you want it to be , people that have common beliefs and values , Israelis use Religion as a smoke screen survival is really what its all about .

Obama is a disaster,much worse than Carter : Israel is the only democracy in the ME,it is fighting for its survival and it knows very well what will happen if it followes the surrender policy of Obama : a new Auschwitz .

Back