About Bumper Sticker Funnies
|January 9th, 2007||#1|
| || |
Bumper Sticker Funnies info
- History does not repeat itself, historians merely repeat each other.
- It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- It works better if you plug it in.
- It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.
- Jury: Twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
- Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.
- Reality is the only obstacle to happiness.
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which in truth, they are.
Gen. W.T. Sherman
|January 10th, 2007||#2|
| || |
"It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle." - Norman Schwarskopf, Commander of Desert Storm Operations