British officer Evaluation Statements

Mark Conley

I am surprised that these havent shown up on the forum. These are supposed to be classic, real statements made on an officers evaluation by their superiors. Enjoy

The form used for Royal Navy and Marines fitness reports is the S206. The following are actual excerpts taken from people's "206's"....

- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.

- I would not breed from this Officer.

- This Officer is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definitely won't-be.

- When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.

- He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire satisfaction.

- He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.

- Technically sound, but socially impossible.

- This Officer reminds me very much of a gyroscope - always spinning around at a frantic pace, but not really going anywhere.

- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.

- When he joined my ship, this Officer was something of a granny; since then he has aged considerably.

- This Medical Officer has used my ship to carry his genitals from port to port, and my officers to carry him from bar to bar.

- Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has started to dig.

- She sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.

- He has the wisdom of youth, and the energy of old age.

- This Officer should go far - and the sooner he starts, the better.

- In my opinion this pilot should not be authorized to fly below 250 feet.

- This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

- The only ship I would recommend this man for is citizenship.

- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.

:mrgreen:

I've seen examples like that before during my time in the army... :D

Marksman said:
is it ok to evaluate officer like that at all?

They're being evaluated by their superiors, and I imagine all the officers these are being directed at are in the O1 and O2 range, not really in a position to say anything about it. ;)

They're being evaluated by their superiors, and I imagine all the officers these are being directed at are in the O1 and O2 range, not really in a position to say anything about it.
hehe poor guys.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sadly I have seen some officers that fit into a few of those categories.
:roll: :roll:

I could tell you stories that would curl your hair.

My favorite was Lt. "Spud" who having newly risen to battery XO was about to perform his first "hip shoot" (hasty emplacement and shoot while on the move). Thank God he was being evaluated. He was about to fire 3200 out (in a the complete opposite direction of what he should have done). Would've been bad enough but when we calculated out where his first round would've likely landed it worked out to have been just about a bullseye on the post commander's mansion.

:shoothea:

Lt Spud:"Sir, funny story about your mansion. I accidently blew it up and well, everything is gone, Sir. So I'll be on my way, Sir."
Top Sgt: "How'd the post commander take it, Sir?"
Lt Spud: "He took it fine, Top, he didn't even wake up."

So one a few years ago asked about a chap who worked for us and had applied for job with his firm. I was happy to inform him "That if he ever worked for them they would be extremely lucky." Alas the chap must have twigged as he did not get the job.

Back