• U.S. Navy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U.S. Coast Guard

• Undecided

• Total voters
FutureDevilDog said:
Force Recon is a Special Ops unit. Not a class that all sergeants have to take.

I see where I was mistaken Marine RECON, and Force Recon are two different special ops units, while I believe Marine Recon is way more Hardcore then Force Recon. But I'm a cadet so I wouldn't I'm just regurgitating the information I was given at RTC.

Sea_Cadet said:
FutureDevilDog said:
Force Recon is a Special Ops unit. Not a class that all sergeants have to take.

I see where I was mistaken Marine RECON, and Force Recon are two different special ops units, while I believe Marine Recon is way more Hardcore then Force Recon. But I'm a cadet so I wouldn't I'm just regurgitating the information I was given at RTC.

Recon is strictly recon thats all there equipt to do. Force Recon is a little like RECON but there more tactical and are equiped to handle the job. There similair to the Navy Seals-infact the navy seals where developed just like and after force recon. Force recon just isnt that heard of. and the MOST hardcore SF is SFOD-D= Speacial Forces Operation Detachment-Delta a.ka. Delta Force

One thing that you have to consider is that reconnaissance is extremely dangerous. You're in hostile territory and your mission is to get as close as possible to a hostile target. Not only are you outgunned, but you're also seeking out your enemy. Aside from air support, which may not be present depending on the sensitivity of the situation, if something goes wrong you're on your own. So although you can say, "Well it's just Recon"; that's like saying, "Well all you're doing is walking into the lions den unarmed, it's not like you have to fight them".

You may not have to engage them, but they're out for your blood.

USMC

only got one thing to say and thats that MARINE CORPS kicks ass. you want a nice life and a good names, only one way to go and thats Semper FI all the way!!!! can i get a OORAHHH!!

In my country i will choose Air Force. In Poland it's called Air Force and Aerial Guard. It's not only planes. It's also radars and artilery and rockets. I would like to work in Radiolocation Troops(radars).

Back