• U.S. Navy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U.S. Coast Guard

• Undecided

• Total voters
Ooh YAH?! Thats a new one :p

I'm a flip flopper. Do I joint he Marines, or not...yes?no?
....It's the story of my life.

alliehz said:
Ooh YAH?! Thats a new one :p

I'm a flip flopper. Do I joint he Marines, or not...yes?no?
....It's the story of my life.

Not really, we seem to say in the USNSCC Ooh-Rah!!! a lot, but the SEALs say Ooh Yah!!!.

Technically this is how it goes:
Regular Navy: Ooh Yah!
Green Navy: Ooh Rah!

FutureDevilDog said:
I plan on joining the Marines. I've wanted to be in Force Recon ever since I found out what it was. :)

It is not Force Recon, that is not even close to being hardcore. See now RECON, like in Heartbreak Ridge, now that's Hardcore, these guys do things together forever. You stick a platoon of Marines together for Five Years, and they will be the best.

Sea_Cadet said:
FutureDevilDog said:
I plan on joining the Marines. I've wanted to be in Force Recon ever since I found out what it was. :)

It is not Force Recon, that is not even close to being hardcore. See now RECON, like in Heartbreak Ridge, now that's Hardcore, these guys do things together forever. You stick a platoon of Marines together for Five Years, and they will be the best.

What are you talking about? Force Recon is as hard is it gets.

FutureDevilDog said:
Sea_Cadet said:
FutureDevilDog said:

What are you talking about? Force Recon is as hard is it gets.

Uh No I don't smoke, but I can't vouch for my friend over there. WActh Heartbreak Ridge.

Let me explain it simply "Force Recon" is a class that all Sergeants in the Marine Corps must take, thus they are called Fore Recon.

Back