Black

Fox

Can you hear me now?
I don't know if anyone did thread about "Black". If so, please, delete it.

Has anyone played "Black"? It sound cool to me. It has lot of gunfire. Anyone have played "Black" before?

i have. i played a demo of it. You wanna talk about fun? oh boy.... lots, and lots of s. i pre ordered it, so i could get the bfg, the M-249

Finished it in two evenings. Graphics are superb.Gameplay is smooth.Weapons,story etc... all perfect.
But its far too short.
You could complete it(maybee not on most difficult) in a few hours.
Feel cheated as if I bought a long demo.

The realism leaves alot to be desired. Having casings eject from the left hand side of a rifle is obviously wrong. Good though, but way too short.

Probably the most ridiculous game I've ever seen so far. Very boring, redundant, nothing particularly new at all which doesn't enhance the gameplay at all. Graphically very impressive and sounds are well done. But again its the gameplay that is just terrible that persuaded me to return it to the store.

Ted said:
Is it alot like fear?

Yeah, but it's more like the generic brand of Fear. Sort of looks the same, has a similiar concept, but eh.

I don't care for games that lack the need for strategy, tactics or skill to play them. Black was one of those, and didn't really impressed me beyond the graphics.

As someone else said, it's short and has little replay value, so if you're interested in playing it. Rent it.

Back