best way to shine shoes?

quite. I think someone has gotten their knickers in a twist. Where can I buy some CorFrams for shipping to the UK please anyone?

Hiya everyone btw, cant get on much anymore.

Jim.

Well if you went on the njrotc trip with us you could of bought one pair for $50 or you can be like my g/f that's going in the Navy to get one pair of corframs for free.:CG:

lol quiet you :p i dnt think its worth all the money to move to the US and join NJROTC to go on the trip and then spend the $50 on a pair! haha sounds like fun though yah. I need a pair in the UK, I dnt mind paying for someone to ship them over for me :)

Jim

Is ur g/f really only going into the Navy to get the free shoes? Thats not exactly the motivation I want driving the people with the nuclear missles...

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Is ur g/f really only going into the Navy to get the free shoes? Thats not exactly the motivation I want driving the people with the nuclear missles...
Nah...she's just in to the navy because she wants to be in it.

As an addition to the thread, here are my boots :D

Boots.jpg

Well you do get a free pair of corfames when you go in the navy and if you want to know why she is joining the navy,that you ask her yourself.

Navy Boy said:
Well you do get a free pair of corfames when you go in the navy and if you want to know why she is joining the navy,that you ask her yourself.
When you said that she is joining the Navy to get one pair of corframs for free, you implied that that is the reason she is joining the Navy. Im sure there are other reasons, but I thought I could have a little fun. I dont want to know why she is joining the Navy, but Im sure its other than the shoes...hopefully.Im sorry, I suppose I thought I could have a little fun...Guess not eh?

ARMY101 said:
As an addition to the thread, here are my boots :D

Boots.jpg
The toes look great... but the tongue looks like it was buffed with a Snickers bar and you can see the dirt on the threads binding the sole just below the leather upper. The word you are searching for right now is "edge dressing".
:angel:

C/1Lt Henderson said:
When you said that she is joining the Navy to get one pair of corframs for free, you implied that that is the reason she is joining the Navy. Im sure there are other reasons, but I thought I could have a little fun. I dont want to know why she is joining the Navy, but Im sure its other than the shoes...hopefully.Im sorry, I suppose I thought I could have a little fun...Guess not eh?
Nah it's more then the shoes my friend she is doing it for her country.

bulldogg said:
The toes look great... but the tongue looks like it was buffed with a Snickers bar and you can see the dirt on the threads binding the sole just below the leather upper. The word you are searching for right now is "edge dressing".
:angel:
LOL, the tounge is something that I don't worry about, seeing as my pants come down past it. But yes, the tread in between the sole and the boot could use some cleaning :p

ARMY101 said:
LOL, the tounge is something that I don't worry about, seeing as my pants come down past it. But yes, the tread in between the sole and the boot could use some cleaning :p

Four words, "tooth brush and Kiwi."

Back