Best looking handgun

About Best looking handgun Page 4

International Military Forums > The Off-Topic Zone > General Chit Chat
User Name
Password

June 22nd, 2007   #31
The Other Guy

I had a cousin who used to have an entire chest of drawers filled with those Mausers. He sold most of them, but he still has a couple.

Walther P-38, definitely. I think it's a gorgeous piece of machinery.

I'm the bleeding heart liberal your mother warned you about.

--
June 26th, 2007   #32
WNxRogue

I personally like the look of the FN 5-7. Also, the entire Glock family of handguns I think look pretty cool, especially the Glock 22.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

June 26th, 2007   #33
Missileer

SMITH & WESSON info

No way I could choose between these two for beauty.

S W M29 150144 CLSSIC 44M 6.5 W/CSNK

S W M22 150186 CLSSIC 45A 4IN NKL

“War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.”
—John Stuart Mill

June 27th, 2007   #34
major liability

I already submitted the stainless CZ-75B, but here is my other choice - the best looking revolver I know of, the Colt Python. I've wanted one of these ever since I played Half-Life.

"Mankind, when left to themselves, are unfit for their own government." - George Washington

July 1st, 2007   #35
The Other Guy

pwetty...

August 9th, 2007   #36
Team Infidel

Springfield Armory 1911 Commander

August 9th, 2007   #37
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
I already submitted the stainless CZ-75B, but here is my other choice - the best looking revolver I know of, the Colt Python. I've wanted one of these ever since I played Half-Life.
You'll want big hands ML. Yup, they look good, but they need a pair of rubber Pachmayr grips before anyone with only regular sized hands can get a good grip on them. Then you'll need the trigger worked. they're nothin' special straight out of the box. I got mine Magna Ported also, which helps with second shots.

"I am totally responsible for what I write,... however I cannot be held responsible for your complete inability to understand"

Last edited by senojekips; August 9th, 2007 at 13:27..

August 9th, 2007   #38
philam15

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability

I don't know what it is, but I find this CZ75B very aesthetically appealing. The curves? The proportions? I can't place it, I just like it.
I never really thought guns were that pretty, considering they are killing tools, but this one is beautiful

GOD, give us men! A time like this demands Strong minds, great hearts, true faith and ready hands... -Josiah Gilbert Holland
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558169533snUVkw

September 9th, 2008   #39
Lunatik

Turkish TISAS Zigana Sport, 9 mm

More: http://www.trabzonsilah.com/english/index.php

November 12th, 2008   #40
BritinAfrica

Colt 45 ACP Combat Target Model

Browning Hi-Power