Becoming a pilot for the Navy

Flabbyflab

Hey, I am 14 years of age, and I wish to be a pilot for the Navy, a fighter pilot. Any pointers, extracuricular activities to join, etc.?

Hey, I am 14 years of age, and I wish to be a pilot for the Navy, a fighter pilot. Any pointers, extracuricular activities to join, etc.?

First of all, if you're not actually a Sergeant I would reccomend changing your name on this forum.

Secondly, school, school, school. Stay in it and do very well in it, especially in the math and science department. Getting into any pilot program is difficult within the US military and extremely competitive. Get very fit, score well in on your SAT/ACTs, have a very strong GPA throughout highschool. Then when you are a Junior, apply to the US Naval Academy. That would probably be your best course of action.

Also, get involved with any sports programs that you are interested in and work your way to a leadership position within that organization. Anything that is going to show you have leadership potential is going to help as well.

Back