ATTENTION! Read this NOW!

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
I've been browsing through some of the discussions in here now, and I can't say that I like what I see in several of them.

Normal forums rules does also apply in here!!
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/faq.php?faq=forum_rules_features

There is WAY too much flaming going on, "My group could beat yours any day" "your group s**k" etc...

If you plan to join the military with an attitude like that then I can guarantee you that you'll be up for a BIG surprise!!

No posts like that will be tolerated, and if I find anymore posts like that it will lead to an immediate ban for that member!

If you do think that a post in here (or other places in the forum) is out of line and violates the forum rules then please use the "report post" button located on top of every post (!), and one of the forum moderators (or me) will deal with it and the poster.
Do NOT reply to it and engage in flamewars, it wont lead anywhere good anyway. (other than a possible banning for you as well.. ;) )

Friendly competition is of course allowed, but many of the posts I've browsed through now are WAY over the line!

It's ok to disagree, as long as you do it in a polite and respectful manner!

Understand?? :)

wow for a topic with a title of ATTENTION! Read this NOW! from our admin, it doesnt seem to have all that many views!

Back