Is Anyone Cricket Fan?

zhaldev

I see a lot of football fans in this forum its no surprise but are there any people interested in cricket especially Americans.Upcoming -The Ashes or India Vs South Africa Test Series.

Hi,

A little bounce in the Pitch and Indian Team is back in the pavilion. Extermly bad start in South Africa for the Indian team.

Hi,

A little bounce in the Pitch and Indian Team is back in the pavilion. Extermly bad start in South Africa for the Indian team.

and Kallis and amla scoring unbeaten centuries....India surely missing Zaheer khan...it was bound to happen in first test.overseas India struggles early specially in first test.But my question is why they didn't play even single practice game while the pomps had a full 2-3 games before Ashes began.

I see a lot of football fans in this forum its no surprise but are there any people interested in cricket especially Americans.Upcoming -The Ashes or India Vs South Africa Test Series.

Yeah - mad cricket fan here Boss. Barmy Army supporter. Sorry I missed out here- computor was down.

Still recovering from Ashes, looking forward to India.

Yeah - mad cricket fan here Boss. Barmy Army supporter. Sorry I missed out here- computor was down.

Still recovering from Ashes, looking forward to India.

congrats man... England did this time.What a dominant performance.
Yeah World Cup is near & so the IPL.I guess India is touring England after the WC & IPL. Will be a tough tour.
India- SA i think they should play more than 3 tests in a series ,3 match series doesn't often show the real strength of the team,1-1 result is okay. by the way Collingwood is retired now,Who do you think will take his place i bet on Eoin Morgan.i think its best chance for him to grab up the place in 11.

In the meantime its 2-1 for India in 5 match one day series against Saffers.The last 2 matches were close affair.

congrats man... England did this time.What a dominant performance.
Yeah World Cup is near & so the IPL.I guess India is touring England after the WC & IPL. Will be a tough tour.
India- SA i think they should play more than 3 tests in a series ,3 match series doesn't often show the real strength of the team,1-1 result is okay. by the way Collingwood is retired now,Who do you think will take his place i bet on Eoin Morgan.i think its best chance for him to grab up the place in 11.

Thank you. But we have to wait to measure ourselves against the top guys - India!

By the way - Collingwood has retired only from the test team; he is still available for all other forms. When he regains his batting form he may well be back big-time, because he is such big performer in the field, with such a strong attitude. Lovely, lovely cricket to come. :D

And I am a big fan of Morgan, hope he comes through.

All I've ever heard about cricket is that it takes forever to play, and Indian guys love it. I had a friend from Malaysia, and he was so happy to be in the states. I asked why, and he said he was glad to be away from the Cricket guys. He was huge soccer fan.

Last edited:
All I've ever heard about cricket is that it takes forever to play, and Indian guys love it. I had a friend from Malaysia, and he was so happy to be in the states. I asked why, and he said he was glad to be away from the Cricket guys. He was huge soccer fan.

Here's a bit more. It is fierce, highly dangerous, may be the toughest of all ball games to play, and Baseball developed directly from cricket. Howzat!!

Gone are the days when it took 5 days to finish a Match Indian Premier League T20 is here ..Less Cricket more fun ;) .. Howaztt

rajasthan_sexy_hot_cheerleader.jpg

112-csk-cheer-girls2.jpg

ipl-cheerleaders.jpg

Kolkata-Knight-Riders-Cheerleaders.jpg

07ipl7.jpg

ipl%2Bcheerleaders%2Broyal%2Bchallenge.jpg

custom_xr05vpt50.jpg

Now you can see what a great game cricket is! And it is happenning in Oz one-dayers as well- watch out for the up-coming world cup!:D

Now you can see what a great game cricket is! And it is happenning in Oz one-dayers as well- watch out for the up-coming world cup!:D

I hope for a great World cup...England will be playing Netherlands in Nagpur on 22 Feb... thats my home...

Back