anybody have a stg44 for sale

That looks like a hell of a lot of fun, I am not sure I could have spent such a short time there.

Took the boy out for his first "hunt" with his own rifle yesterday, it was only for rabbits but it was a good easy start for him and there were plenty of targets.
It was amusing to say the least he has a habit of closing his eyes just as he fires so it was a relief that there were plenty of hills around but by the end of the trip he bagged six so he was happy and best of all he slept well.

At some point we will move on to opossums and I have a deal that if things are going well at the end of the year we will upgrade him and go after tahr, pig and deer.

couple years ago we could call the wild rabbits with a clicker like they used during D day. they would take the food out of your hand.the wild squirrels would let you pet them.not all but maybe three of the smarter ones. Still glad yall had fun,you will always remember that day

couple years ago we could call the wild rabbits with a clicker like they used during D day. they would take the food out of your hand.the wild squirrels would let you pet them.not all but maybe three of the smarter ones. Still glad yall had fun,you will always remember that day

Strangely shooting something for the sake of shooting isn't something I am big on but both rabbit and opossum are introduced species and they are almost at infestation levels.
After those two species we only have goat, pig and deer in the wild to hunt fortunately they are all good eating although I tend to have a soft spot for deer and leave them alone.

saw this sell at gb last night . looks like my twin . $2000 increase from what i gave one year ago

Attachments

• gb fg42.jpg
    gb fg42.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4
What is causing the value of replicas to increase so much?
Obviously they will increase but $2000 in a year seems a lot.

many years ago

Here is the picture i was talking about.He is the one shooting the mp44 at the indoor range. All grown up ,now a policeman. thats the hk mp5 .i traded for a mp40 .Kinda wish i still had the mp5 but anyway just thought i would add something for you to look at.:eek:fftopic:

Attachments

• ryan holding mp5 - Copy.jpg
    ryan holding mp5 - Copy.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 10
Hehe, I have always wanted to own an mp-5 but for some reason never got around to buying one.
As for Andrew, he is fascinated by any engineering as such the firearms collection focuses his attention.

We have been considering getting him an appropriately sized shotgun and getting him into claybird shooting.

Had nothing better to do so i thought i would share. thats my friend Bob and the little guy is my son

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUyoZk0xhc0"]friend shooting mp5sd - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf0nVqobaeo"]bob shooting uzi - YouTube[/ame] uzi i still own

Last edited:
Never been a fan of the uzi it just seems like a huge waste of lead with no real accuracy which is probably the reason I have never had an urge to buy one (much like the MP-40 or the M-3) but for some reason I have always wanted an MP-5 unfortunately the wife would probably divorce me if I spent $10k on one.

the uzi was the first mg for me. i got the wife to watch DEATH WISH with Charles Bronson, LATER told her we needed a gun in the house,she said maybe you are right ,so i told her i ordered an uzi.next was the beretta 92f .i told her i bought a lotto ticket from a fellow at work for $2 guess who won the beretta?i drove around in the car and came back with the beretta ,first thing was lets sell it $$$$$

the uzi was the first mg for me. i got the wife to watch DEATH WISH with Charles Bronson, LATER told her we needed a gun in the house,she said maybe you are right ,so i told her i ordered an uzi.next was the beretta 92f .i told her i bought a lotto ticket from a fellow at work for $2 guess who won the beretta?i drove around in the car and came back with the beretta ,first thing was lets sell it $$$$$

I honestly can't remember the first firearm I purchased, I suspect it was a 1942 Russian cavalry carbine or one of the 15 Lee-Enfields I have owned.
The first automatic was an MP-44 followed by the STG-45, certainly the biggest one was the MG-42.

i think the very first gun that i purchased was a ruger mk1 22cal pistol it cost $39.00 new My ears still ring to this day due to my cousin and myself going thru a 500 round brick of cartridges without any hearing protection .

i read that your PM was going to change your gun rights law. what a shame. my son had the day off today he had a side job protecting a muslim mosque today they paid him $50 per hour,his city allows him to use the police suv .

i read that your PM was going to change your gun rights law. what a shame. my son had the day off today he had a side job protecting a muslim mosque today they paid him $50 per hour,his city allows him to use the police suv .

Yeah once again shafted by our ANZAC "brothers".
With regards to the shootings in Christchurch people need to come to grips with the idea that this was always a matter of when and not if it would happen which is unfortunate but we are part of a very crazy world and as such not immune to it.

As to gun law changes I have seen the previous attempts to make changes and doubt they will come up with too much new, I am happy to make the changes and stay within the law but I recognise they are only window dressings and as long as firearms exist psycho nutjobs will get them and use them.

At this stage I find myself agreeing with our PM on the matter.

does NEW ZEALAND have a death penalty? if so they need to use it.The usa has one but they dont use it enough.

does NEW ZEALAND have a death penalty? if so they need to use it.The usa has one but they don't use it enough.

Sadly we don't have one so we can look forward to entertaining this POS in a prison cell for the remainder of his life along with picking up the tab to ensure his right to a healthy existence prevails.

My greatest hope is that someone in prison decides to dispose of him as a public service and I would hope no one saw a thing if they did.

I honestly can't remember the first firearm I purchased, I suspect it was a 1942 Russian cavalry carbine or one of the 15 Lee-Enfields I have owned.
The first automatic was an MP-44 followed by the STG-45, certainly the biggest one was the MG-42.

God Damn, Monty. You seem to have an impressive collection. Are you collecting all kinds of weapons?

Back