Another FNG

Sadist Dream

Hello.

I recently enlisted in the U.S. Army as a 13F. It was the best day of my life, I devoted myself to serving this great nation and Her people, which I hold so much love and pride.

I'm currently in the DEP until 20060316, when I ship off to Fort Benning for BCT and then onto Fort Sill for AIT. I have been preparing myself physically and mentally, and I am enthusiasticly awaiting that day when I am fully transformed into a soldier from the kid I am today.

I have already decided to dedicate my life to the United States, the Army will be my life, until the day I die, or I am too elderly to keep on keepin' on.

HOOAH!

Out.

Welcome Sadist Dream to the forum. I look forward to hearing the explanation of your online moniker. :lol:
I am the Bulldogg Guy, not to be confused with The Italian Guy. ;)

Welcome to the boards man. Good to see all that dedication and passion you put into your job. Thanks for serving.
Yeah and I'm the Italian Guy, forget about the Bulldog Guy :twisted:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Now, about my nickname... I suppose I could put it this way best: I'm the dreamer of and the embodiment of my enemy's nightmares. :twisted:

I've also always been creative and unorthodox, what people now consider "thinking outside the box." Some people, including my recruiter, actually suggested that I should have thought about PsyOps. ;)

Nice explanation. Much better than being Masochist Dream ;)
And uh, you'll learn to appreciate the humour that is The Italian Guy.
8)
(...begin playing Godfather theme here...)

Back