Ann Coulter's new remarks condemn US female voters

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
REUTERS/Jeff Zelevansky

By Karyn Chenoweth Oct 3, 2007, 14:03 GMT

“If Democrats Had Any Brains They'd Be Republicans” hits bookshelves soon, and The Observer sat down with the right-wing author Ann Coulter to explore the book’s subject.
Coulter was asked she believed Bill Clinton was responsible for the terrorist attacks of 9/11:
“A lot. Jimmy Carter got the whole thing started, Bill Clinton let it build, build, build, build, build. He wouldn't deal with it, because he had no credibility on deploying the military.
He was a pot smoking draft dodger, and so when he was presented with credible evidence that this or that country was behind a terrorist attack, he’d just have to look the other way: ‘No, don't let me hear that. Call in Monica!’ “
Coulter was asked about American women.
“If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.
It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it’s the party of women and 'We’ll pay for health care and tuition and day care -- and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?'”
Coulter on why global warming is religion on the left:
“Because we can't prove them wrong for a thousand years, and I think the other thing about it is, it goes back to Chesterton’s statement: that when people stop believing in God, the problem isn't that they believe in nothing, it's that they'll believe anything.
And that's what you constantly see with people who don't believe in God: They're always imitating the most ridiculous, primitive religions. And it is like a primitive religion, thinking if we just change these lightbulbs, we can change the temperature of the ocean. It's the craziest thing! Even primitive people wouldn't believe something that silly.”

why do people keep giving this poisonous woman the chance to speak?

I think its self evident as to why no one stops her, the right believe her and the left see her as a great recruiting tool because she alienates moderates.

Keep truckin ...

Holy moley ... let her keep talking.

She is the best friend the Democrats have ... as a 'Republican' talking head, as long as she keep her gums flapping, she will continue to alienate voters and drive them to the Democrat Party.

Drive on Ann ... keep truckin ... the Democrats thank you.

“If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.
I am leaning towards this comment, actually. Though I don't believe taking the vote from women is the answer.

that when people stop believing in God, the problem isn't that they believe in nothing, it's that they'll believe anything.
And that's what you constantly see with people who don't believe in God: They're always imitating the most ridiculous, primitive religions. And it is like a primitive religion, thinking if we just change these lightbulbs, we can change the temperature of the ocean. It's the craziest thing! Even primitive people wouldn't believe something that silly.”

*Chokes.* :D:D:D HA! Love it.

She seems to want women to hold the same standing in society as her Middle Eastern counterparts. I guess she'd rather pay for the Iraqi police than health and education, or any of the things that would make life better IN AMERICA, but I most certainly would not.

Back