Ann Coulter is a Nazi

The Other Guy

Spam King
Seriously. What else could you call this?
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003657196

Parts from the show:

DEUTSCH: That isn't what I said, but you said I should not -- we should just throw Judaism away and we should all be Christians, then, or --

COULTER: Yeah.

DEUTSCH: Really?

COULTER: Well, it's a lot easier. It's kind of a fast track.

DEUTSCH: Really?

COULTER: Yeah. You have to obey.

DEUTSCH: You can't possibly believe that.

COULTER: Yes.

DEUTSCH: Welcome back to The Big Idea. During the break, Ann said she wanted to explain her last comment. So I'm going to give her a chance. So you don't think that was offensive?

COULTER: No. I'm sorry. It is not intended to be. I don't think you should take it that way, but that is what Christians consider themselves: perfected Jews. We believe the Old Testament. As you know from the Old Testament, God was constantly getting fed up with humans for not being able to, you know, live up to all the laws. What Christians believe -- this is just a statement of what the New Testament is -- is that that's why Christ came and died for our sins. Christians believe the Old Testament. You don't believe our testament.

DEUTSCH: You said -- your exact words were, "Jews need to be perfected." Those are the words out of your mouth.

COULTER: No, I'm saying that's what a Christian is.

DEUTSCH: But that's what you said -- don't you see how hateful, how anti-Semitic --

COULTER: No!

DEUTSCH: How do you not see? You're an educated woman. How do you not see that?

COULTER: That isn't hateful at all.

DEUTSCH: But that's even a scarier thought.

In her statement that I have italicized, She more or less said that instead of correcting our sins as Christians, we found a scapegoat.

Hitler Said that Jews are inferior to Christians.

Check!

I am not sure what to make of her comments, either she has a really poor way of getting her point across or she is just plain nuts I am leaning towards nuts.

Last edited:
Poor way of getting her point across? You think?! It's Ann Coulter! She couldn't find a good way of getting her point across if she WANTED to.

I hope that :cen: burns in hell. :bravo:

She exemplifies all my biggest problems with America.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I have no idea who this woman is and the transcript shown looks like "part" of an interview. Without seeing the whole interview and getting an idea of the context in which the comments were made its possible to make Mother Teresa look bad.

On the face of it she seems crazy.

LOL shes not a Nazi just misformed.
But yup totally nuts.

"Jews need to be perfected."

Yes they do, but I am an expection to that rule :)

ROFL........

Hardly anything new. She one of those far-right hate filled windbags (like a certain ex-member was). Two of a pair.

My favorite Ann Coulter moment:

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"We should invade their (muslim) countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity".

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]http://www.nationalreview.com/coulter/coulter.shtml[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
Dear Ann

If you had ever bothered to read a history book you would know that we have already tried that. It was called the Crusades. And after exterminating thousands of people, it didn't work out that well for us in the end.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Translated , it is the same old, same old. And the stumbling block of the Church. Until it is confronted and adjusted, after 2000 years of the
political agenda of its times.

As far as spouters such as these are concerned - I would say to them ' a little knowledge is a dangerous thing', and Christians suffer terribly from this problem.

I prefer to listen to our new Pope, who has the benefit of informed and detailed knowledge, and may yet prove 'cometh the hour, cometh the man'. Surprising thought, I know. I say this as a strong critic of the interpretations we are discussing here.

Her views are Roman Empire apologist and Nazi rather than Christian, in my opinion, but does she even realise that? And have these views existed because of the unadmitted enlightenment of the Church on the subject?

Am I being too contraversial?

Last edited:
Del Boy

The thing about Ann Coulter is she really is a career opportunist. They call her a conservative, but real Conservatives gave her a wide berth, ultimately the only thing she really promotes is Ann Coulter.

Thats how she keeps getting invited on network TV, by being as nasty and outrageous as possible. Those really are her views, but she has just realized she can make a buck off them at the same time. Using 9-11 as a springboard she appeals to peoples worst
instincts such as Fear and Hatred. She has no problem being hated as longs as the checks keep rolling.

Incidentally, the reason Coulter is a best seller is because the GOP used to buy her books in bulk for political conventions. Her books didn't sell that well at the bookshops. Nobody wants to spend $30 to read a hate filled rant.

I'd like to know what gives any of you the right to automatically assume that Ann Coulter is a female?
She does after all have a very pronounced adam's apple, and lack of pronounced mammary glands.

I'd like to know what gives any of you the right to automatically assume that Ann Coulter is a female?
She does after all have a very pronounced adam's apple, and lack of pronounced mammary glands.

Yes but look at the logic processes being used.

What else could it be?

:)

I'll bet you guys have hurt her feelings so bad that she will sniffle all the way to the bank. Not many dull, unopinionated people sell books. I, personally, can see the difference in her and a male, but that's just me.

Hey, something very interesting and quite amusing cropped up on this thread. I answered early, ignoring the woman and her agendas, and instead went to the heart of the issues involved in her prattling. I held tight anticipating a rough ride. I decided - right, if I am challenged I will ask - OK, what do you want from me. The 10 minute lecture or the 10 year war of attrition, or me to just shut the whatsit up!

Instead of that, no re-action whatsoever! I love it. I like your style Guys!

Being an ignoramus on many US current affairs I kept out of this to see where it would lead, in the meantime I read some of the stuff she has said. My conclusion is:.... Now, use your imagination a little here and visualise a little fat guy in Australia running around around in ever decreasing circles waving his hands over his head, shouting "Look at me, look at me."

End of story for me.

Quite honestly I really try not to look. Sooo she has the bumps in the wrong places.

I am sure someone would find her attractive :drunkb:

My conclusion is:.... Now, use your imagination a little here and visualise a little fat guy in Australia running around around in ever decreasing circles waving his hands over his head, shouting "Look at me, look at me."

For the attention ***** status of Ann I had more this in mind.

closepin_face.jpg

Hey I have no idea who this woman is and the transcript shown looks like "part" of an interview. Without seeing the whole interview and getting an idea of the context in which the comments were made its possible to make Mother Teresa look bad.

On the face of it she seems crazy.

Don't worry, that snippet pretty well exemplifies Ann Coulter at her finest. She's the one who called John Edwards a faggot on C-SPAN (it was C-SPAN, right?) and is the female Bill O'Reilly. She's a crazy loon who makes me ashamed to call myself a conservative. To me saying Ann Coulter is faking her stance on religion and politics for her 15 minutes of fame to make a few bucks is like saying the Westboro Baptist Church is actually pro-gay and they only act so over the top homophobic because it brings attention to the troubles gays face and helps to bring sympathy to the gay community. It's just not possible to keep up a lie like that without being caught, surely someone would have noticed if Ann seemed to have a sudden moment of competence in one of her speeches. This woman makes me sick.

I am pretty sure Ann does look at Christians as perfected Jews, since the only difference between Jews and Christians are the issues of Jesus and Pork, but I doubt she wanted to go with a "kill them all" approach like the Nazi's and was probably going for more of a forced conversion method. My own opinion is let people believe what they will, eventually the truth will be known and shared by all.

My own opinion is let people believe what they will, eventually the truth will be known and shared by all.

Sure. And the point is that religion is a matter of faith, and people have different paths to their destiny. For example, the influences of birth and experiences. All of these paths are relevant. From a religious point of view, A man's heart determines his relationship with God.

For those who feel they have no wish for such, IF, by Rudyard Kipling, ain't so bad! I recommended it always to my sons and grandsons!

I'll bet you guys have hurt her feelings so bad that she will sniffle all the way to the bank. Not many dull, unopinionated people sell books. I, personally, can see the difference in her and a male, but that's just me.

True, but then again Mien Kampf was a badly written (thanks InfernO) hate filled rant as well.

At least with Coulter we know her interests are purely self-centered.

Back