American Troops Are Protecting Afghan Opium

Greg1234

i know this is old news.
But i hate Fox news, Alex Jones a **** sucker and must websites are conspiracy theorist and hippies rampaging.
So i wanna know from a Marine/Army/soldier standpoint.
What happen?
What was all this about? ore are the tree hugging pansies and the foil heads correct?.

Last edited:
Probably because if the opium is destroyed we will take the normal farmers livelihood away, thus creating the correct conditions for those young, male, uneducated, now unemployed, probably pissed off individuals to go to the Taliban. Of course, without a link or any reference to what the context is, I'm just taking a shot in the dark.

Opium is the number 1 cash crop in Afghan has been for centuries , Afghans use it to sell or barter with that's just the way it is .

Probably because if the opium is destroyed we will take the normal farmers livelihood away, thus creating the correct conditions for those young, male, uneducated, now unemployed, probably pissed off individuals to go to the Taliban. Of course, without a link or any reference to what the context is, I'm just taking a shot in the dark.

You are absolutely right.
And we all do it. Brits, Danes and Americans.

It´s the only source of income, many of the farmers have.
We asked a farmer once why he didn’t grow something else like corn or wheat.
He told us that he had actually not grown opium for two years because
the government gave him the alternative to grow cotton for a guaranteed good price, but the authorities never paid and he returned to growing opium. It´s about survival. He needed to provide for his family. And he also said; I can grow wheat, corn or many other things, but I can´t export my crops at a price that I can live by, because that price the Western countries, will not pay.

And then the US uses Special Ops in Columbia, the Coast Guard off Florida with Gunboats to stop the flow of drugs into the US. We also work with the Mexican police army to combat the drug cartels. Crazy.

Perhaps if we stop making it a crime it will stop being criminal , say Jose sell all the cocaine you want we'll help you ship it , make it cheap enough where Jose can't make a profit maybe Jose go back to growing coffee , the addicts are going to get it anyway but they won't have to break into homes or murder people to get money to buy the s--t .

My apologies for the delay..
http://www.globalresearch.ca/drug-w...ds-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

Make sense even thought it contradicts with are civilians life.
Its like "hey let help them but lets keep it out of are family life and preach the complete opposite" it doesn't sound helpful,Opium might be the number 1 cash crop in Afghanistan for centuries. But Afghanistan isn't even are country and the Taliban instituted a strict Islamist policy against opium. So doesn't make any change because it still would pissed off the Muslims for them is like defending criminals and i agreed with tetvet, but ain't happening in America is with the Muslims.They ain't no group of Chinese Infantry protecting coca field in Mississippi, you know.

But what do i know, i am just guessing and asking.

Lots of suspicions in the 60s regarding the CIA, Air America, and The Golden Triangle.

I have met guys involved and tales abound.

Have not test opium but it's pure class drug then hasch / cannabis a joint is best.

Have not take drugs then 9,10,11 year back.

My voises is stupid. Breathe inside me how is stupid then eats my food aren't their victory.

In 9 years eating my food through.

Food is godness for me.

4 st bullens korv for 10 minutes ago. Was fine.

How did the normal american rank the Army in U.S. Military?

What I belief Army isn't best. Air Force, Navy, Marines and Special Forces is best or?

Have not test opium but it's pure class drug then hasch / cannabis a joint is best.

Have not take drugs then 9,10,11 year back.

Police come to me after i'm taking drugs and goes to psycho home.

Nearly two year i'm was away 2 and 6 english miles from home in Karlshamn and Karlskrona.

Last edited:
In Sweden Army is 1st place in me favorites.

Coast jaegerer is with special forces in 6 and 7th. Home Guards in 4th.

Back