American Citizenship Test

And I know people who do not know english very well and have no idea about the history of the US, but still can pass it and become the US citizens.

how come?

phoenix80 said:
And I know people who do not know english very well and have no idea about the history of the US, but still can pass it and become the US citizens.

how come?

Because of a funky public school system that doesn't teach Government anymore.

29 out of 30
Who remembers when amendments to the constitution were passed? What is more important is remembering what each one does!

Although I am not from the US but I got 23 out of 30

Answers to questions # 8, 16, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 are my mistakes

The "Nose" Test

:bang: I absolutely refuse to take these types of "Citizenship Tests".

I know my rights as outlined in the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights - who cares what year they were amended, etc.

The important fact is understanding where your rights leave off and someone else's rights pick up.

:shock: In a nutshell - 1/10,000 of an inch short of the end of their noses.

The rights and freedoms we enjoy today were paid for in the blood of past warriors.

:army: I and my ex-mates made a very large downpayment towards repaying those who went before us.

That fact alone should excuse us from having to take a citizenship test don't you think?

Last edited:
I got a big score 0f 13 ot of 30. I just went through a unit in citizenship in cadets. If anyone can find a similar test on Canadian citizenship Id be interested in seeing how I do on that. Now I think Im gonna go look up the answers and retake it.

Back