America needs better internet!

JWIlls94

Banned
18yiv2rhdghz9png.png

http://gizmodo.com/americas-internet-inequality-a-map-of-whos-got-the-b-1057686215

In today's high tech age this is no excuse! Everywhere on this map should be dark blue!

This is mine on a mobile router at work.

3874592386.png

at home, I usually get about 16 meg download speeds, but I do live in a rural area. ;)

IMF's very own "Nordic Rascals".. 13 and Kesse......

yippeeee
m0437.gif

Last edited:
There was a time when America took pride in being #1. Isn't it sad when Romania has a faster internet in America? What happened to America?

There was a time when America took pride in being #1. Isn't it sad when Romania has a faster internet in America? What happened to America?

Holy shit batman! This is his first actual response!

If you want it all to be dark blue then you should foot the bill or try to tell the owners of the PRIVATE companies that run the internet service how to run their own company. Better yet, YOU create your own company that can provide that service so we CAN be in the dark blue area. THAT'S what makes the US great...not arbitrarily being number 1 at things...but by having a system that actively encourages the people to fix these problems through free enterprise, ingenuity, and vision.

I will take her to a nice Inn, the Stanley Hotel in Colorado maybe. You two can do the mess and I will be sitting drinking wine or beer and eating nice food with a lady. We have different interests....

It is business as usual then.
You Swedes are so boring

We will drink, eat and seduce women in all 50 states.

Back