Airborne School

Hmmm.. I've always found the idea of the MOS parachute rigger to be pretty boring. Am I wrong? Is there more to it than one would think?

I know in the Corps we had Air Delivery Platoon in Landing Support Bn. Those ADP Bubbas were pretty good at controling DZ's and LZ's especially their comm guys. They knew their stuff. As far as Riggers at the paraloft some of those guys were flat weird. But I guess as long as the chute deploys who cares right.

Maybe they see themselves as some kind of extreme sports people.
They tend to be like that.
All you have to do is plant a fist between their eyes and they get the message. They're going to need their BMX tricks to get away from me if they piss me off.

No they were not X Games weird. Hell we were Xgames weird. They were weight and speed math weird. Which is a good thing IMO if your jumpin their work.

less than a 5 jump chump

I got hurt on my second jump and never pinned on the wings, never went back as I got too old and realized that it wouldn't do too much for my career. That T-10D is a dangerous chute for heavier people, don't care what people say.

Blame it on a T10 if you it makes you feel better. Terminal velocity is terminal velocity, PLF's are PLF's.

AirborneInjury2.jpg
[/IMG]
AirborneInjury2.jpg

Back