Aint named crazy for nothin... - Page 4

Read more about Sounds like me, but for the queen stuff. I only do that at weekends.

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

July 28th, 2005   #31
PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

hi just thought id stop by and say welcome. even though uve been here longer then me haha! well hi! haha <3

.4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.

Xo Megan <3 Semper Fi

July 28th, 2005   #32
>*CrAzY*<

Thanks

Why must we hate one another? Well no matter what we gotta live together. - Hootie

Semper Fi, Nathan!

March 25th, 2007   #33
>*CrAzY*<

Guess who's back----
back again----
~Crazy's back
tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's ....

k, you get the point

I made this thread 3 years ago.. I'm now 18 years young, and... enjoying that... sorta .
Life has calmed down for the most part, when I'm not living at home anyway. I live with some
Army friends & my best friend. (21 & 22 y/o who live for jui jitsu, alcohol and ... living )
and come home when I can't handle my parents screaming at me through the phone anymore.
I'm about to graduate high school, I've been accepted into college, and surprise surprise,
I'm not doing band. ((ok, omg. do I really have to keep hitting enter?? What happened to word
wrap???)) I'm takin AP government, and an online Spanish course, along with a few other gimme
classes. And aside from that, life is pretty boring I guess.

Pray for our soldiers!!!!! My Marine is back overseas, along with some other friends!

March 26th, 2007   #34
Missileer

Welcome back Crazy, we've missed your inputs. Say hello and heartfelt thanks to your Marine.

“War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.”
—John Stuart Mill

March 26th, 2007   #35
Fox

Welcome back, Crazy.

I shall return-

General Douglas MacArthur

March 26th, 2007   #36
Gator

Welcome back.

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/image.php?u=5496&type=sigpic&dateline=1336693617
INITIAL SUCCESS✫orTOTAL FAILURE

March 26th, 2007   #37
Redleg

She's back?? This is really crazy!

Welcome back again, it's good to hear that things are a bit calmer now..

March 27th, 2007   #38
>*CrAzY*<

oh man, you have no idea how good it is to say that they are calmer!!! I have yet to figure out how I managed to survive my first semester of senior year! 10ish hours of homework a night, working an almost full time job (got off around 11/12), plus marching band practice 2/3 times a week and games and competitions on weekends.... It makes me tired just thinking about it. Plus I wrecked my car, my best friend wrecked her car and about 5 other people wrecked their cars, so I got to play taxi cause mine was replaced the fastest lol.

But it's nice to be back

March 31st, 2007   #39
tomtom22

Welcome Back! info

Welcome Back, crazy!

"It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle." - Norman Schwarskopf, Commander of Desert Storm Operations

Tags
bad, hey, mods, post, talk