Agent Orange

Wtf?

zander_0633 said:
Communists must never separate themselves from the majority of the people or neglect them by leading only a few progressive contingents in an isolated and rash advance, but must take care to forge close links between the progressive elements and the broad masses. This is what thinking in terms of the majority means.

What the h*ll does that have to do with anything much less Agent Orange?

zander_0633 said:
Communists must never separate themselves from the majority of the people or neglect them by leading only a few progressive contingents in an isolated and rash advance, but must take care to forge close links between the progressive elements and the broad masses. This is what thinking in terms of the majority means.
What the ...............

Do you really believe that slop you're slinging .......

I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE NOT .............

(or)

MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A FARMER AND WERE THINKING OF FEEDING THE STOCK ......... heehee lol

DTop said:
zander, at least try to make your posts relevant to the topic of the thread.
Oh c'mon DTop, we just found out zander is a farmer ... he was out slopping the hogs ..... heehee lol

Chief Bones said:
Oh c'mon DTop, we just found out zander is a farmer ... he was out slopping the hogs ..... heehee lol

I agree with DTop, but Chief's rejoinder was just plain funny!! :p :p

well i finished my paper and i got a 80 on the rough draft and i should be gettin the final back soon with hopefully better grades

armlesscadet said:
well i finished my paper and i got a 80 on the rough draft and i should be gettin the final back soon with hopefully better grades
Remember my PM to you armlesscadet, I still haven't got anything. Thank you in advance.

armlesscadet said:
Congratulations ... I hope that you took our advice and consulted multiple sources (ex-military, active military and government sites) to get a well rounded and accurate picture of the Agent Orange issue. It is much more complicated than some people would have you believe and the answers/cures are harder to come by than we would like.

Again, congratulations ...

DTop said:
It was still irrelevant to agent orange.

Nor was I implying that it was or defending his off topic quote, just stating where it came from since someone asked what he was talking about.

Back