Adolf Hitler quote

Here some more quotes by Adolf Hitler:

Who says I am not under the special protection of God?

Strength lies not in defense but in attack.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction.

And so on... You can read more famous Hitler's quotes. :cool:

A very admirable role model and source of incredibly insightful inspiration.
Thanks so much.

Other quotes of Adolf Hitler:

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

More quotes from this visionary. :roll:

“If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin”

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

“How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.”

I remember one quote from this man...

"If you win, you don't have to explain. If you lose, you better not be around to explain"

This one is from "Mein Kampf" and to me it's the best one.
"And I can fight only for something that I love,love only what I respect,
and respect only what I at least know."

Hitler

Here some more quotes by Adolf Hitler:

Who says I am not under the special protection of God?

Strength lies not in defense but in attack.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction.

And so on... You can read more famous Hitler's quotes. :cool:

I do not play at war! He keep his word on this one, 60 million dead later using revised statistics.

Last edited:
Hitler

BTW lets remember who we are quoting Perhaps 60 million lives later. 25 million 'minimum" murdered - died directly as a result of Nazi policies.

“We will not capitulate – no, never! We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us – a world in flames.”
– Adolf Hitler
From the beginning of Mein Kampf

Back