9 month old baby raped by 6 men

Folks went to South Africa back in the days in search of a better life. I don't understand people who hang on as the country around them fails them miserably.

There are probably two main reasons:-
(1) Financial reasons, many cannot afford to move.
(2) They have no where else to go, because of various reasons.

The sad thing is, South Africa is a beautiful country, with scenery and wildlife thats takes ones breath away.

Many blacks have stated that they were far better off under apartheid.

what the hell is this world coming too??? F***** child molestors, they should have their thing cut off,...thrown in jail and as a bonus, have them raped..

Totally disgusting. I feel sick after reading this. Like others, I don't think I could ever live in a place like that. Why do some, who come from other countries, still stay there?

Totally disgusting. I feel sick after reading this. Like others, I don't think I could ever live in a place like that. Why do some, who come from other countries, still stay there?
I agree. Sometimes I think we just need to clean out the whole damn continent and re-place.

My cousin went there and it was "the best experience of her life." I'm sure if she could she'd choose to stay over there.

(I'm not saying there aren't good people, but even with those "good" people if things were turned around I bet they'd turn bad). It's not something we can fix by helping here and there. It's the mentality that needs to be changed/removed.

The only way you can stamp out a backward belief like this is by hanging the bastard in a public place along with ten other males selected at random from the area where the rapist lives. Sooner or later people will start to understand that if you,
  • Commit this sort of crime, the punishment will fit the crime.
  • If it happens on your watch, you are just as guilty and therefore you will be punished as well.
While this isn’t meant as an incentive to race out and falsely report your neighbour in the hopes authorities will get rid of someone you simply have a grudge against (as I’m sure it would happen). It is meant to serve as a reminder that this behaviour will not be tolerated and while you might not be the culprit, there is a price to be paid for allowing it to happen.
I’m sure that’s probably considered a bit extreme but then again so is raping a baby.

IF THE STORY IS TRUE:

The nine men should have their testicles and ***** removed with a rusty knife and spend the rest of their lives in prison and end up being "Bubba's" girlfriend.

I think the men that did that should have done to them what they did to the girl.

By a horse.

I think that's a fairly close size-equivalence, don't you?

I think the men that did that should have done to them what they did to the girl.

By a horse.

I think that's a fairly close size-equivalence, don't you?

Nope...Moose. Or just let me at 'em with a bo, sais, or kamas. Seriously...just an hour. They'll wish they were dead.

Where do I sign?

I must do something! But this petition that is mentioned here, is not here for me to sign, at least I can't find it. Advise please, how do I find this petition? Thank you all.

Back