Reading post 617161 in main thread: dialing device

January 24th, 2012  
Good evening, I need a favor who can tell me how you can call or you call the device that was used in the movie: blackwak down where the soldier throws the grenade to mark the targets?

appreciate your help

Last edited by AFSteliga; January 27th, 2012 at 21:06..
Go to main thread: dialing device
(c)02-15 Military - Post # 617161