Reading post 566064 in main thread: Palin speech at party convention
February 8th, 2010  
mmarsh

Still trying to shift the blame of 8 years of Bush's failures to the first year of the Obama Administration. Still not buying it.

The only way you are going to make inroads with people like me is for your party to start accepting your obvious mistakes and making amends..not making excuses. I was alive and well during the Bush Administration so was everyone here, your attempts to try and rewrite history do not change the facts. We were not off-planet, we know what happened from 2001-2008.

I'd also like to hear some GOP ideas on solutions to problems, not just throwing barbs at Obama. We have 45 million citizens without Healthcare, how do you plan on covering them? How do you plan on regulating the Health insurence industry, how do you plan on making prescription drugs cheap? Need i ask? Fix the economy.

The stunned silence for answers to these questions is telling and is yet another reason i probably wont vote GOP. You are a party without ideas.

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat situation excellent. I shall attack." -Foch

I am from NYC. I fly a French flag because I work in Paris.

Last edited by mmarsh; February 8th, 2010 at 18:47..

(c)02-10 Military-Quotes.com - Post # 566064