Reading post 484235 in main thread
If the Shelling Doesn't Kill You...
February 6th, 2009
well considering that the average smoker only inhales 15% of the cigarette...the other 85% everyone else inhales....how true how true...
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem
(What man is a man who does not make the world better?)
(c)02-10 Military-Quotes.com - Post # 484235