Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
i about burnt my house down polishing my boots
I was trying to melt my polish down and was holding the lighter under my polish container lid thing and It Caught on Fire! I mean the people from the 82d Airborne told me thats how it worked... but OMG lol
so yeah... and btw... i dn't think kiwi original boot polish is actually flammable... i've held a lighter up to my boots to melt the polish (ok ok, dont ask lol) and it didn't catch on fire.. or anything...
but someone in my sq. said that it was flammable...hmmm
here's how you do it. open the kiwi container, light the kiwi itself (not under bottom of the can)....be careful..it IS FLAMMABLE...you just let a good portion of the kiwi melt then snuff out the fire with the kiwi lid. do not attempt this on your carpet..try the kitchen table..Please, do not ask me why kiwi will catch fire in the can but not on the boots because i spent 8 years trying figure it out and had no success! and you can also add a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol to your water if you are "spit-shining" your boots. and get Parade Gloss kiwi it shines better than regular kiwi.